Bontrager pulls out all the stops with new products

News bot

Quality, innovative components, and thoughtful accessories — all made with a rider-first and no-compromise mentality. Whether you’re looking for a replacement part, to upgrade components or wheels, or entirely new add-ons that modify the look and feel of your bike, Bontrager has the product for you.

Click here to view the article

All that marketing speak maak my naar... unparalleled, unconditional, R19999 value competitively priced, challenges all expectations, innovative.... and the best one yet = thoughtful...

All that marketing speak maak my naar... unparalleled, unconditional, R19999 value competitively priced, challenges all expectations, innovative.... and the best one yet = thoughtful...

Unfortunately I differ from your view.

The Bontrager wheel sets, the price point, the tech and value it brings, received a lot of praise on Pinkbike.

I for one was wondering if it will be available in SA!

Only problem, my bike is non-boost.

Unfortunately I differ from your view.

The Bontrager wheel sets, the price point, the tech and value it brings, received a lot of praise on Pinkbike.

I for one was wondering if it will be available in SA!

Only problem, my bike is non-boost.

I don't think they would advertise these if they weren't going to be available....

Time for a new bike then eh...

Unconditional 30 day return? Sweet! I'm gonna get me a new set of carbons wheels to thrash every month!

Pretty sure there would be T's + C's involved here...

Pretty sure there would be T's + C's involved here...

It's says unconditional so technically there can't be any C's!

I'm 100% sure it's marketing gab but it would be an interesting statement to challenge.

All of the MTB wheels are Boost?

yes, so now you need to buy a boost Trek frame :P

jokes aside, I have owned a few Bonti MTB Wheels, both trail and xc variants, and they were really great wheelsets

I don't think they would advertise these if they weren't going to be available....

Time for a new bike then eh...

Skinnyone

My writing is confusing.

After I read the Pinkbike review, a few months back, I was wondering if they will come to SA.

The other day, a set was in the classified`s that came of a bike.

I can only wish for a new bike, new baby in the house.

Skinnyone

My writing is confusing.

After I read the Pinkbike review, a few months back, I was wondering if they will come to SA.

The other day, a set was in the classified`s that came of a bike.

I can only wish for a new bike, new baby in the house.

Ah I see, no stress...

Yeah I know that feeling...I have two kids myself and have gone without a new bike for a number of years :thumbup:

Ah I see, no stress...

Yeah I know that feeling...I have two kids myself and have gone without a new bike for a number of years :thumbup:

Off topic.

Our family planning was terrible, wife got a new bike, did 5 rides and then baby on the way.

Lots of Marketing Talk and Little technical detail. That being said they do make good products. My shoes are all Bontrager and won't put my feet in any other road or mtb shoe.

Edited by Wheelsuck

Off topic.

Our family planning was terrible, wife got a new bike, did 5 rides and then baby on the way.

you should never have gone tubeless...........