Thread of Shame

Furbz

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you WANT to name and shame guys who are endangering others and themselves have a look at the pics here

https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?/topic/170481-[Event]-Cyclo-Sportif-#5

Now that is some not so nice formations into the road. I assume they have a support vehicle protecting them from passing vehicles.

Sorry #puresavage

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

At the speed they go, the Savages create petrol savings for the vehicles sucked along in their slip. Everyone is happy.

After seeing the other due on Twitter wanted to get signature to reduce cycling bla bla.... I have learned this

Motorist have this argument=> Cylcists don't pay license fees, they dont stop at stop streets, red lights bla bla

So over the last 29km commuting what I have learned is that if you PAY a license fee, you STILL dont have to stop at stop street or obey the lway (cellphone usage etc)

So maybe we should just ask to pay the license fee and then we can do what we want ?  :whistling:

Why?

Why the heck will there allways be a turd in the drinking water, some dude that wants to be "hoofseun", klikkiebek ..., keeper of the moral high ground?

The helmet issue, riding formation, the greeting issue ..., and so it goes ...

Because it seems most people can not police  themselfs

If you WANT to name and shame guys who are endangering others and themselves have a look at the pics here

Now that is some not so nice formations into the road. I assume they have a support vehicle protecting them from passing vehicles.

Sorry #puresavage

Was during an event, we were obeying the event rules which stated to stay left of center white line and had a road marshal with us for the whole event.

Shot for the plug though [emoji4]

f67b399980e81824852690840519253b.jpg

At the speed they go, the Savages create petrol savings for the vehicles sucked along in their slip. Everyone is happy.

Those damn wheat trucks that sit behind us into the wind is the worst!

Sorry #puresavage

Ok, taking the bait ...  It was a official event  .. you can see the thinkbike dude

Pure Savage legendary

Was during an event, we were obeying the event rules which stated to stay left of center white line and had a road marshal with us for the whole event.

Shot for the plug though [emoji4]

f67b399980e81824852690840519253b.jpg

Apology accepted ????[emoji23][emoji41]

Was just trying to convey how silly the OP is...

Apology accepted [emoji23][emoji41]

Was just trying to convey how silly the OP is...

Why is the OP silly? He has clearly had enough of people giving other cylclist a bad name. 

I wish that motorist will do the same to their fellow drivers, and point out when they do stuff wrong.

Between yesterday and today I counted 23 people either texting or talking on their phones while driving....and that is in 28km 

Edit: Spelling

uhm ja .....

I would bet good money the hooting cars are not saying thanks for the fuel saving ...  :devil:

EDIT - ja, ja ... taking note it was an event

Why is the OP silly? He has clearly had enough of people giving other cylclist a bad name. 

I wish that motorist will do the same to their fellow drivers, and point out when they do stuff wrong.

Between yesterday and today I counted 23 people eith texting or talking on their phones while driving....and that is in 28km 

Because somebody doesn't agree with his argument, and therefore he must be silly. Constructive counter arguments are too much effort.

Because somebody doesn't agree with his argument, and therefore he must be silly. Constructive counter arguments are too much effort.

And it involves some thinking

Archived