Gauteng road and tt champs 2018

Gear the 2nd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please load a map & route profile here for those NOT in the know or is it better not to know and find out on the day :)

Profile looks more or less like that of your typical Midmar swim...

Yebo for us old toppies.

Flattish, but racing is honest and hard.  Will be much harder if the wind blows - like it normally does

You sure about that?  :ph34r:

Yebo for us old toppies.

Flattish, but racing is honest and hard.  Will be much harder if the wind blows - like it normally does

Enjoy meneer, I'm going to Attakwas instead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do any hubbers know how to enter the road race. Deciding to race for the first time next year.

i have not received any responses from the organisers. Please assist

Do any hubbers know how to enter the road race. Deciding to race for the first time next year.

Still waaaaaay to early for them to sort stuff like this out. Wait till like a week before the event. IICR last year was via cycle events website.

Send Zeffer a PM.

GNC are (possibly) the most organised region in Gauteng, so it’s strange that entry details aren’t available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send Zeffer a PM.

GNC are (possibly) the most organised region in Gauteng, so it’s strange that entry details aren’t available.

Thanks Frosty

Working hard to get the complete set of info out before Xmas...

Good news is there is a race at the same venue and route the week before the Champs.

Do we need a racing license to compete in the tandem category? I am busy renewing my CSA license and don't think I will be racing VA this year so considering saving myself R450 for a racing license and just getting the standard membership. 

MI’ve sent Zeffer a Whatsapp message, asking for a friend.

Will let you know.

Archived