CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

I had to do a password reset now. 

Tried to log in last night from my cellphone (on wifi), site tells me too many incorrect login attempts from my IP address, even though I haven't logged in in weeks. Then switched to data, which will give me a different IP address, same, too many invalid logon attempts and the IP has been blocked.

This morning at work, same thing. Try logon one time, tells me IP is blocked due to too many invalid logon attempts.

Here we go again.

Same :(

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my soul.

Added a ton of items to my cart, busy doing checkout. Choose the i-Pay option by mistake. Click back back to get back to CWC page. Hello, your cart is now empty. FFS.

Black Friday deals load line by line after clicking "load more"....really wish they would sort this out so the entire list loads at once  :mellow:  :unsure:

...and this after clicking "View all featured products"  :wacko:

Edited by Mr lee

Black Friday deals load line by line after clicking "load more"....really wish they would sort this out so the entire list loads at once  :mellow:  :unsure:

Probably a "fix" the developers did to try reduce stress on the server by only items line by line?

Edited by WesleyR

Know what you mean. Load More! .......gets you 4 more, and I've seen it load stuff that's been shown higher up on the page already, again.