CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CWC

I just wanted to press the button on your Giro Cylinder MTB shoes (Blue/Black) in size 44.  But it seems out of stock.

Please okes.  I need to relieve some work stress with retail therapy!!

Still no Reba 120  :(

Check in the Black Friday only list and not the shocks section. I have noticed a few items not listed under the specific heading but are in the deals list...

Is the Reba 29er 120mm going to be available again? I've been doing a page refresh every few minutes for the last hour with no change.

Ditto. Wanted to buy the Reba...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need help, and someone from CWC that is actually going to do what they say.

Yesterday I placed an order which apparently didn’t go through so I placed the order again and both went through. I called CWC and they noted two orders went through and they told me one would be cancelled and refunded.

I have just received two different sms’s with two different tracking numbers which means the lady on the phone didn’t cancel my order and didn’t refund my order.

Just tried to call again, had the woman barely listen to my story and then asked me to hold for which I held for 4 minutes, with no response.

CWC, please sort this out, as well as your staff.

Order numbers:

Yesterday I placed an order which apparently didn’t go through so I placed the order again and both went through. I called CWC and they noted two orders went through and they told me one would be cancelled and refunded.

I have just received two different sms’s with two different tracking numbers which means the lady on the phone didn’t cancel my order and didn’t refund my order.

Just tried to call again, had the woman barely listen to my story and then asked me to hold for which I held for 4 minutes, with no response.

Order numbers:

At least you have an order number...same thing happened to me yesterday. Have emailed (as I figure phoning them at this time will suck) with the problem (money locked on CC as well)...twice only but still no order number or idea whether I  SHOULD order it again.

Will continue to wait and see.

Order numbers:

Hi Dean, sorry for this! Chaos here, both package left today, but we recalling the one. and will arrange for your refund on the double order.