Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Sam Oomen pacing Dumoulin back, though more assistance now comes in the form of the slipstream of the Sunweb car.

Louis finished 25 min behind the stage winner...and is currently 44th in the gc rankings 30 min behind Yates. ....so much for DD big plan for Maincheese.

Giro..you beautiful thing .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Louis finished 25 min behind the stage winner...and is currently 44th in the gc rankings 30 min behind Yates. ....so much for DD big plan for Maincheese.

Does that mean he'll attack ti get into a breakaway...huh huh and go for the KOM or stage wins.?

Does that mean he'll attack ti get into a breakaway...huh huh and go for the KOM or stage wins.?

Keep dreaming! ;)

Guys guys guys and gal..... Louis is NOT losing time on purpose in an attempt to attack and win a stage. DD would MUCH prefer the UCI points from an overall top10, if they simply wanted stage wins they would have stuck with the sprinter tactics.

Ben O'Connor is currently 13th, cycling well and a good chance of making top 10 or better. Louis is likely to be on his own else demoted to domestique for Ben, same as now Chaves will be for Yates!

Any dreams of him being let loose to go for stage wins is a pipe dream, apart from it's not in his nature and currently doesn't possess that killer instinct... he just doesn't have the form!

DDD have to focus on Ben for the points.

Keep dreaming! ;)

Guys guys guys and gal..... Louis is NOT losing time on purpose in an attempt to attack and win a stage. DD would MUCH prefer the UCI points from an overall top10, if they simply wanted stage wins they would have stuck with the sprinter tactics.

Sorry guys..no special font on the app

[emoji6]

I really like O'Connor

Ben O'Connor is currently 13th, cycling well and a good chance of making top 10 or better. Louis is likely to be on his own else demoted to domestique for Ben, same as now Chaves will be for Yates!

Any dreams of him being let loose to go for stage wins is a pipe dream, apart from it's not in his nature and currently doesn't possess that killer instinct... he just doesn't have the form!

DDD have to focus on Ben for the points.

Dream on

Unfortunately I think LM has an allergy problem..... he seems to be allergic to riding anywhere near the front

Dream on

Unfortunately I think LM has an allergy problem..... he seems to be allergic to riding anywhere near the front

LOL makes me think of I once asked this to Nolan Hoffman in a race.

Two ahead in a race(one of my team mates not his. Me, Dan Craven(my team mate at the time) and nolan behind. You would think as fastest its up to Nolan to chase(although Dan and I new our boy ahead was a sitting Duck).

Nolan sitting wheel all the time So i pul up next to him ans ASK "You afraid of the wind?" and Nolan replies "Yes Man". Almost shat myself laughing that day.

Archived