Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

WTF do you know!!! I raced in BL, have NO medical experience, but your educated and factual response is not in line with what I want to believe, so STFU! You are obviously a fanboy!

post-3544-0-01110900-1516183004_thumb.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess it is all still being investigated for all the reasons listed.

Banned substances are banned and thus if found guilty punishment has to be levied against the guilty.

I will wait for the verdict and see what happens from there. I have to just add that I am sure his data and testing is extremely closely inspected by everyone and the pressure of being under the microscope 24/7 would have seen my kidneys also fail from sheer stress nevermind what they will find in my bloodsteam... (disclaimer that this is not an admission of guilt to any substance abuse on my part) :whistling:

As a FAN (deal with it) of his work I will be very sad if found guilty and sanctioned...

With some banned substances that actually give very little, if at all performance boost, I would not be too surprised if powerade,etc is added to the list, as electrolyte replenishment also adds to performance boosting...

To me - the issue is really whether salbutamol improves performance over and above what a person is capable of - and it's pretty clear it does not do that - in reality - the contrary is more true - heart rates are elevated (even at rest), and you would not feel great at those doses - jittery and hyper - and sleeping is affected badly.

Wow. One of the very few balanced views I have seen regarding this whole debacle. Was trying to read up on Salbutamol effects (as I was asthmatic as a child), and I came to the same conclusion from some of the studies online, but thought I was missing the plot as my medical knowledge is that of a standard person. 

When I used to take Ventolin, I remember getting jittery (or shaky) and feeling like my heart was racing. Wouldn't like to feel like that in a middle of a race. 

Given that most of you come from a shithole country and I live right next door to a country that Trump actually wants immigrants from you're all mostly wrong.

Plus it's currently -something outside so there is little chance I'll get hot under the collar so my opinion is the only one that counts.

With some banned substances that actually give very little, if at all performance boost, I would not be too surprised if powerade,etc is added to the list, as electrolyte replenishment also adds to performance boosting...

Cycling is performance boosting - I say we ban training!!!!!!!

Cycling is performance boosting - I say we ban training!!!!!!!

Actually don't drink water as well. The one with the strongest kidney wins.

For me the Salbutamol is not the problem...

Just like with Clen, which you would also most likely not take during and event (yet Contador tested positive for it), the big question is how it got into Chris, in such a large dose, during a grand tour.

I know a way how.

Given that most of you come from a shithole turd-world country and I live right next door to a country that Trump actually wants immigrants from you're all mostly wrong.

Plus it's currently -something outside so there is little chance I'll get hot under the collar so my opinion is the only one that counts.

fixed it...

And bann those with a high IQ.

Yes - forbit one should actually be able to outsmart ones opponents...

but then only Nairo would be racing. :devil: 

Yes - forbit one should actually be able to outsmart ones opponents...

but then only Nairo would be racing. :devil: 

He'll get lost, won't have wheel to suck.  :whistling:

For me the Salbutamol is not the problem...

Just like with Clen, which you would also most likely not take during and event (yet Contador tested positive for it), the big question is how it got into Chris, in such a large dose, during a grand tour.

I know a way how.

And what way is that?

Archived