Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Landy! Glad that this are looking up and moving along.

Myles, good luck. Hopefully all goes easy and you get on the unopposed roll nice and quick, in PTA we have roughly a 6 week wait for dates.

Gents when the dust settles, please send me a PM. I would like to write a short "how to and what to look out for" and would love some info from the other side of the table.

Well done Myles.

My final papers stamped by the court came yesterday and 1 hr later the ex mailed me to make sure I send copy to my HR so she can get her part of my pension.

And then I decided to throw a D Day celebration this weekend and the new lady in my life said yes to the invite.

Yeeeehaaaa.

See how much happier you are now that you don’t have a Landy ;)

Enjoy the time with the new lady, just Remember that you need to heal yourself too!

Well done Landy! Glad that this are looking up and moving along.

Myles, good luck. Hopefully all goes easy and you get on the unopposed roll nice and quick, in PTA we have roughly a 6 week wait for dates.

Gents when the dust settles, please send me a PM. I would like to write a short "how to and what to look out for" and would love some info from the other side of the table.

Thanks, Letum. 

And will do. It's something I would have finished, so I'm allowed to write about it, yeah?

Well done Myles.

My final papers stamped by the court came yesterday and 1 hr later the ex mailed me to make sure I send copy to my HR so she can get her part of my pension.

And then I decided to throw a D Day celebration this weekend and the new lady in my life said yes to the invite.

Yeeeehaaaa.

Enjoy it and take your pump with :whistling:

This one

post-41124-0-32395800-1529052676.png

Yeeeehaaaa.

I know you aren't going to listen to this advice but here goes anyway.

Slow it all down a bit. Or at least keep it relaxed and non committal. You don't know it yet but you are still very vulnerable and your filters suck from years of marriage so no need for them.

Play the field. Have fun. Don't commit to anything. We (Men) tend to dive in too quickly coz we're afraid of being alone. Don't be afraid. You live in Cape Town and there are THOUSANDS of available women patiently waiting for you. The fact that a woman is prepared to get involved with you before your divorce has gone through should be a major red flag.