Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

I don't know about posting pics, I'll be recording my ride on Strava via my spare phone. The camera on that phone isn't too lekker, and I don't know how keen I would be to stop and pause the app.

But here's two pics of my bike after the riser bars were fitted at the LBS:

103deb838f5f8e787c958af562360165.jpgad247b2215a4249c0987a8f8b608edfb.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Lekker man. Hope she rides well with the new bars

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sjoe, my daily allowed kilojoules are more than double yours- and I'm starving!

d544844fca5dbebe1edd20494de67073.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bliksem on what activity level do you calculate?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

We have fresh fruit delivered at the office daily, bananas, pears, apples and grapes.

Just need to foster the habit of using them for my between meal snacks

went out for a ride this morning did about 30KM but my legs are not happy with me after leg day Thursday in the and the morning cycle hehe. Will have to do legs earlier in a week it seems.

I love G&Ts, but over the holidays someone introduced me to boplaas craft gin, it's delicious, you won't want to mix it

I bought a bottle of that last year when I was passing through Calitzdorp. Tasted fantastic, but gave me a hangover like no gin I've had before. I'll stick with Inveroche.

Gauteng was so hot this morning.

Rode 80km, and got home 1.8kg lighter (and that was with taking on fluids).

Down at 94kg exactly at the end of the ride.

With my current fitness level, my legs would be jelly after 80km.

Commute to work, it makes you strong when your only choices are spending the night at the office or riding home... :P

I would commute to work, but I would probably be bike-jacked in the area where I work.

It used to be a bit safer a few years ago, where I would look forward to riding to work and back.

I would commute to work, but I would probably be bike-jacked in the area where I work.

It used to be a bit safer a few years ago, where I would look forward to riding to work and back.

Damn criminals ruining things for the rest of us.

I bought a bottle of that last year when I was passing through Calitzdorp. Tasted fantastic, but gave me a hangover like no gin I've had before. I'll stick with Inveroche.

Have you tried a Gordons or Strettons barbie? Faaark. I looked like a jackal that had eaten poison. Edited by Vetseun