Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

I have achieved my long term Goal of 75kg. (with BMI 22.5)

Now to keep it there with 75kg as the upper limit.

This year I really learned and practised the three tricks  that make weight loss easy easy:

• Low carb High Fat diet
  • Intermittent fasting, Preferably One Meal a Day (OMAD)
  • High intensity interval training

post-63-0-17254700-1530427418_thumb.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously believe I have evolved from my fellow warm blooded vertebrates in the bear clan as I seem to store a lot of fat during the winter months, It's DNA I tell ya!

or it could be those chocolate coated raisins from Woolies :ph34r: 

Will have to refocus to get back to target  

200grams loss for the worst month of the year . Cold  and a flood in my house that resulted in 5 bedrooms having to be re floored and lots of furniture replaced .As much as i stayed focused and kept to my required food intake and training , i still managed 776 km for the month . My  goal for June was 92 kg but missed it , so July i will do some extra training to get to my July goal of 91 kg . 

post-111826-0-45316500-1530463043_thumb.jpg

Edited by FirstV8

Still 95kg!!

Flus, weekends away have made it tought month for cycling, still managed some gym attendances and decent cycling.

Will be scanning for tricks on how to get below what seems like my body memory weight :(

101 Kg’s yesterday. Been an up and down few months, but have got my **** back together and back on it. Doing an incredible 12 week MTB Fitness program that I bought, which is certainly helping.

some interesting info...been enjoying this channel...impact theory .

and everyone laughed when i said sleep well and loose weight...

Will i die earlier because i refuse to take satins...do some research and make the choice for yourself...been off statins for more than 2 years and just getting stronger. 

Edited by eccc whippet

I have the solution to weight loss I think... :)

Just get a little deamon to suck on your chest...

One week after delivery and I'm 4kgs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Weight gain and loss looked like:

Pre-pregnancy 62kg

6 days past due date 74kg (= DOB 29 June)

8 days past delivery 66kg 

(No muscles like before birth though)

• 3 weeks later...

so this morning was cheat day.

Had a moerse brekkie (croissants, bacon and some scramble eggs with a lot of cheese)

Felt guilty and got on the scale...

weighed in on 90.3kg (another 2,5kg dropped)

Have a week left to shed the 300g before my leave starts...

Then its 2 weeks of steak diet lol

post-58842-0-53522800-1532495460_thumb.jpg

Howzit all. Been a while...

took a 9 month break from serious riding and training... got married, went on honeymoon.

put on just about 8kg in these 9 months and feel like a lazy pig.

Hope to get going again soon and will need to get rid of all the extra weight. gonna be a long road ahead.

Howzit all. Been a while...

took a 9 month break from serious riding and training... got married, went on honeymoon.

put on just about 8kg in these 9 months and feel like a lazy pig.

Hope to get going again soon and will need to get rid of all the extra weight. gonna be a long road ahead.

Firstly, congratulations!

Secondly... welcome back to the fold. You're in good company. I'm still hovering around the 103 / 104 mark, thanks to absolute sweet fkall training and eating and drinking everything in sight. 

Sworn off alcohol until the end of August. Tri-weekly evening rides on the mountie (starting yesterday) Regardless of the weather. One long road ride per weekend, when I don't have the little one. 

My confidence has, frankly, taken a MASSIVE jump in the last couple weeks. Divorce being finalised last week, dipping my toes back into the dating world, work going well, and just being happier than I've been in years. This is the only sphere of my life where I need to improve drastically. 

Lost focus and dedication the past two months and picked up 1.5 kg. 97 this morning. Time to refocus, half of the year still remaining. Can stil reach my goal by year end.

From my lowest this year, being 85.6, I'm now up to 90. Feck winter.

Firstly, congratulations!

Secondly... welcome back to the fold. You're in good company. I'm still hovering around the 103 / 104 mark, thanks to absolute sweet fkall training and eating and drinking everything in sight. 

Sworn off alcohol until the end of August. Tri-weekly evening rides on the mountie (starting yesterday) Regardless of the weather. One long road ride per weekend, when I don't have the little one. 

My confidence has, frankly, taken a MASSIVE jump in the last couple weeks. Divorce being finalised last week, dipping my toes back into the dating world, work going well, and just being happier than I've been in years. This is the only sphere of my life where I need to improve drastically. 

Just think how much more confident you'll be if you're able to see your penis without using a mirror.  :thumbup: