• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Down to 91.5, so I've only lost a kg since 30 January

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Don't worry, I'm only down about 300g.

It's still progress though, and we knew it wasn't sustainable to keep losing so fast...

Down to 91.5, so I've only lost a kg since 30 January

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I think I gained a KG since the first...

I think I gained a KG since the first...

Me as well even though I have been training daily. Probably the body settling in

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Don't worry, I'm only down about 300g.

It's still progress though, and we knew it wasn't sustainable to keep losing so fast...

I'm amazed that you can detect that you are down 300g. I weigh myself every morning and my weight varies between 81.5 and 83 including all the numbers in between.

I'm also not moving, not sure why. My entire body is super stiff I cant even bring my hand to my mouth, I over did the push-ups the other day... So just going to stick to the treadmill for the time being.

I'm also not moving, not sure why. My entire body is super stiff I cant even bring my hand to my mouth, I over did the push-ups the other day... So just going to stick to the treadmill for the time being.

Running is excellent for losing weight, so sticking to the treadmill could just be what you need.

I'm amazed that you can detect that you are down 300g. I weigh myself every morning and my weight varies between 81.5 and 83 including all the numbers in between.

I got the number from the fact that my weigh in on the 1st was 95.4 and this morning I'm 95.1 when I got on the scale. ;)

in the middle of Jan for 2 weeks every morning I would weigh myself and came with the exact same weight 94.7kg

I'm thankfully over that and now weighed in my lowest today at 93.8Kg..slower going than most but the general trend is down

Running is excellent for losing weight, so sticking to the treadmill could just be what you need.

Yea, I do that DUMBell routine and then run for 30 min, so all in all an hour. After all the running from last year I'm struggling to get enjoyment from it again.

Yea, I do that DUMBell routine and then run for 30 min, so all in all an hour. After all the running from last year I'm struggling to get enjoyment from it again.

Are you not gaining muscle from the dumbbell? Muscle gain puts on weight. What if you try running for 45 minutes and do a 15 minute dumbbell routine?

I weighed on Monday and was up at 114 kg again. Was pissed off.

This morning down to 112,4 again and body fat down below 37% for the first time.

I yo yo up and down every week and Monday which is weigh day is always higher.

Getting frustrated with the slow pace of progress but clothes are fitting better and i can say i am losing centimetres....

Are you not gaining muscle from the dumbbell? Muscle gain puts on weight. What if you try running for 45 minutes and do a 15 minute dumbbell routine?

I'm not sure, I can't see me gaining muscle. I do quick reps with the weights to boost the heart rate, not sure if that helps to build less muscle. 

I'm also not drinking as much water as I should be and I've had a REALLY small in between lunch carb snack but I honestly cant think that that would have such an effect. 

I'm frustrated at work atm so I'm not sure if my whole body is just miff as I'm also struggling to sleep. 

To gain muscle in anything other than a "noobgains" (body recomposition) environment requires surplus calories to be consumed. Extra lean muscle is a GOOD THING. If that muscle is replacing fat, and you're losing cm at the same time, that's a GOOD thing. The noob gains (losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time) only happens for a short period of time. 

I'm not sure, I can't see me gaining muscle. I do quick reps with the weights to boost the heart rate, not sure if that helps to build less muscle. 

I'm also not drinking as much water as I should be and I've had a REALLY small in between lunch carb snack but I honestly cant think that that would have such an effect. 

I'm frustrated at work atm so I'm not sure if my whole body is just miff as I'm also struggling to sleep. 

Stress creating hell with your hormones, dude. It's real. 

Don't worry about muscle gain. Worry about the cm. You also don't want to be "skinny fat" so carry on with the weights and current calorie restriction, so that you can preserve the muscle that you have on your frame. It will start looking more defined as you lose cm & fat, and you may seem as if you're "gaining" muscle, but unless you're eating at a caloric surplus then you won't get super duper buff. 

Weight training does not bulk you up in isolation. You need to eat to fuel it. 

Stress creating hell with your hormones, dude. It's real.

Don't worry about muscle gain. Worry about the cm. You also don't want to be "skinny fat" so carry on with the weights and current calorie restriction, so that you can preserve the muscle that you have on your frame. It will start looking more defined as you lose cm & fat, and you may seem as if you're "gaining" muscle, but unless you're eating at a caloric surplus then you won't get super duper buff.

Weight training does not bulk you up in isolation. You need to eat to fuel it.

Then I’m good I reccon. If I go over my alloted amount it’s by like 100 calories. But ja I’m lank miff here atm, almost holiday tho so I have that to look forward to.