Road Tyres

Bateleur1

My car came with Michelin's on (well naturally - French and all) I love them. One day when they need replacing, I'll look at Conti Runflats.

Oh... sorry, bicycles... doh!

My car came with Michelin's on (well naturally - French and all) I love them. One day when they need replacing' date=' I'll look at Conti Runflats.

Oh... sorry, bicycles... doh!

[/quote']

My wife makes the best chocolate chip and black pepper cookies... I was distracted...

mmmm! Chocolate chips.... Mmmmm!

michelin pro race - expensive but probably the best all round tyre in terms of training and racing on. also very easy to install/stretch over rim. super in wet condtions too. punctures very rare. grip is extremely good and you can get more milage than gator skins out of them!!

they also come in pretty colours to match your style
ZippIt2006-10-13 04:34:04

• 2 weeks later...
Make sure they are folded tyres (no steel beading). I cant recommend the GP4000 as I have used 2 sets of them on 2 different bikes in the last 14 months...... and not had a puncture yet! Smile

tempting fate i guess, got one this week, rear wheel of course Dead

Michelin Pro Race or if you want the cheaper version the Michelin Pro Graphite - frankly I have used both for ages and cant tell the differance - except in my wallet that is.!!!Big%20smile

.............Concur with Gumpole - stick to the folded tyres.

Conti 4 Seasons, I don't think anything beats Conti for grip, done Tour de Lesotho and banking through those corners on the decends, no problem.

However, they don't give to many k's, also on the old 3000 you had the sepperation problem on the two colour ones, not sure if they sorted the problem on the 4000.

On the Tandem we used Mich. Pro Race, and got good k's on them, grip also not too bad.

Does anyone use Vittoria tyres, more specifically the Robino Pro's? Any views on these tyres.

Maxxis gives best value for money and the foldables dont even need a tyre lever.

Force/Attack is cracking.......and had a blow=out with 4000 (probably not their fault).