The Name and Shame Game!!

Joss

Ok so everybody has decided to crucify me as the guilty party' date=' where is my 9 speed Dura Ace groupsets money that Joss had to sell for me and then pocketed the money as if it was his groupset to sell.I never ever denied that I received the goods, but to turn around and crucify me as the only guilty party is cynical to say the least.If we really cut to the chase I can now turn around and lay a charge of theft against Joss for stealing a groupset or R2500.? So if I really do own money, it is only R1000.? So Joss mail me or call me and sort it out or I will call you.And by the way when sitting in a roof of a house it is easy to answer your phone, but I guess that that is also me just foot tapping???People are very quick to decide what goes and what does not go .Why don't you PM me or call me my number is on my profile.? even my mail address is on there.? If you want to know call me or mail me.Would love to know what Edmonds and Morne's experiance was

[/quote']

Sammajoor, you owed Fred money too. He took the groupset in exchange of the money that was owed to him by you. And you KNOW this because i told you he took the group and he confirmed that he has spoken to you regarding this issue.

So dont say i sold it and pocketed the money because i did not! This is NOT True. Get your facts straight and stop Tap dancing.

Still you are trying to fabricate excuses. Just answer your phone so we can settle this dispute.

I have already got the bank statement of MBC where the money was paid to the bussiness by myself.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Waynes Payment he said he did not want money but a Heart rate monitor which i still have waiting for him since you never came back to collect.

Ok so everybody has decided to crucify me as the guilty party' date=' where is my 9 speed Dura Ace groupsets money that Joss had to sell for me and then pocketed the money as if it was his groupset to sell.

I never ever denied that I received the goods, but to turn around and crucify me as the only guilty party is cynical to say the least.

If we really cut to the chase I can now turn around and lay a charge of theft against Joss for stealing a groupset or R2500.  So if I really do own money, it is only R1000. 

So Joss mail me or call me and sort it out or I will call you.

And by the way when sitting in a roof of a house it is easy to answer your phone, but I guess that that is also me just foot tapping???

People are very quick to decide what goes and what does not go .

Why don't you PM me or call me my number is on my profile.  even my mail address is on there.  If you want to know call me or mail me.

Would love to know what Edmonds and Morne's experiance was

[/quote']

Dodging and diving again...you bought the goods, just pay up.

What a web of swopping, selling, buying. Reason why i avoid doing such things on the Hub.

The way I see it, Morne Bester himself isnt' on here looking for any money owed to him. Joss is here looking for money owed to him as he paid an amount upfront and is waiting for the refund from sammajoor. I'd just say Sama must pay the bill, and all is quits.

We have GOT to get something better than popcorn.......

9 pages and no one has picked up the phone to sort this out? 

OK FINALLY THIS MATTER HAS BEEN RESOLVED!!!

THANKS SAMMAJOOR FOR YOUR COOPERATION!! smiley32.gif

I only read the first page and a question was raised

"Why selling stuff and not getting the money in hand"

I think its simple. We are a community on the Hub. Faceless maybe' date=' but I see most of you as friends. There is a kind of bond between us. So its simple, we easily trust each other.

QUOTE']

Thats the problem, we are a community, but 90% of the people are strangers too, so dealing with large amounts of money/goods you should exercise the same caution as buying/ selling something on autotrader.

What a web of swopping' date=' selling, buying. Reason why i avoid doing such things on the Hub. [/quote']

Yup, what happened to the days of "you bought an apple from John, you ate the apple and paid John.??

Now you buy an apple from John, give it to Fred, who cedes it to his son, who dosnt want it, so he exchanges it for a pear, which he sells to Peter, John now wants his apple back because he didnt get renumerated for it but........................!!

Waaaaaay, to complicated for me, not been very bright, I just prefer to go to the shop and buy an apple and pay for it at the till.

Not as interesting, I agree, but easier.! 

Ag nee, so gou!! Wat gaan ek die res van die dag doen. WERK. Glad you could sort it out. smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

10 pages of mudslinging - I feel like I need to take a shower after going through all that mud!

I was thinking that I would be able to identify Samma here at the Kremetart as the guy with the black eye.  Ah well maybe another day smiley2.gif  Glad it gor resolved.