An-Li Kachelhoffer - Guilty of Anti-Doping Violation - Best kept secret. Why?

WhateverMatters

Disgraceful how they discriminate against the anally-inclined. 

You should really take this up with your medical aid directly.... maybe in the equality court?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should really take this up with your medical aid directly.... maybe in the equality court?

Thanks, Doc. At least you seem to care about the hypocritical oath you took. 

We get lists of what they do pay for.... Salbutamol suppositories is not on it.... pretty simple logic really.... 1 +1 = 2 stuff.... :)

Okay, I thought maybe you had loaded a couple before a race and then got miffed when the Medical Aid rejected your asthma claim

But it is probably a good thing  'cos if you had a cough like An-li had, and you took it as a suppository, I would imagine it to be hard to keep it in :P

Okay, I thought maybe you had loaded a couple before a race and then got miffed when the Medical Aid rejected your asthma claim

But it is probably a good thing  'cos if you had a cough like An-li had, and you took it as a suppository, I would imagine it to be hard to keep it in :P

Research indicates that if you insert them blunt end in first they stay in better and travel further up... and therefore work better.....

I kid you not.... :)

Research indicates that if you insert them blunt end in first they stay in better and travel further up... and therefore work better.....

I kid you not.... :)

You sh1tting me.....

You sh1tting me.....

Nope...

Abd-El-Maeboud, K.H. et al (1991) Rectal suppository: commonsense and mode of insertion. The Lancet; 338: 8770, 798-803.

Knock yourself out... 

Moderator note: Please stick to the original topic. Deviations in the conversation may be removed or could result in the closure of the thread.

how many other cases have been removed?

any answers from SAID?

one guilty record should remain.

how many other cases have been removed?

any answers from SAID?

one guilty record should remain.

No reply to my email asking them about it...

• 4 weeks later...

No reply to my email asking them about it...

Any replies to your e-mail yet? :whistling:  :whistling:

I saw a reply from her team manager yesterday on the Hub about a certain Peter Lambert

Any replies to your e-mail yet? :whistling: :whistling:

I saw a reply from her team manager yesterday on the Hub about a certain Peter Lambert

Yep I've seen the reply too yesterday ????

Any replies to your e-mail yet? :whistling: :whistling:

I saw a reply from her team manager yesterday on the Hub about a certain Peter Lambert

I'm as shocked as anyone when I say... "No reply to my email". Normally these associations are so transparent and efficient!

Archived