[Event] EWC Round 1 Hoogekraal

Dan Dob

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Video... that Harry dude looks like he enjoys punk music and whiskey

Don't know that Harry, but know another Harry ... they are surely all the same kind of breed ... anyway ... if that Harry takes his helmet off, does he have a mullet ... surely he must.

Don't know that Harry, but know another Harry ... they are surely all the same kind of breed ... anyway ... if that Harry takes his helmet off, does he have a mullet ... surely he must.

Is your bike done yet, you joining?

Is your bike done yet, you joining?

Ya come on Hairy. This is your local trail...

At least another month before she is rolling ... also down with a mofo flu/cold thingie ... and it will break my heart seeing you riff raff on my "home trails" :P

I don't think this Harry has had hair since 1999...... 

At least another month before she is rolling ... also down with a mofo flu/cold thingie ... and it will break my heart seeing you riff raff on my "home trails" :P

Come and help us out then! We haven't mentioned it yet but we are always looking for volunteers to help with timing etc on the day in exchange for the next race entry fee. So if you're sick or injured then contact us! Many hands make light work etc etc

What's the latest I can book/signup?  I'm trying to juggle many things around at the moment and don't want to book a spot until I'm 100% sure, but also don't want to miss out.

What's the latest I can book/signup?  I'm trying to juggle many things around at the moment and don't want to book a spot until I'm 100% sure, but also don't want to miss out.

It says Thursday....

Edited by Jewbacca

Nice Video... that Harry dude looks like he enjoys punk music and whiskey

He also aparently enjoys walks on the beach and setting fire to the Chalets patio furniture in foreign countries. I wasn't there so I can't confirm.

I see you definitely have a copy of that big fat book of *** excuses...

Same boat for me

Is that chicken line on the main hoogies line gonna be open, dunno what's that corner called, but it's like a drop into a left corner..

Then further down there's that rock gap thingy on the right. Or chicken on left.. is that open?