Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

GOOD NEWS!!!! We have more of these JACKETS due Tue/Wed - you can pre-order at the OLD PRICE of R 495 ... THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

buy-it-buy-it-now.jpg

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered at the end of last week, and it arrived this morning. Couldn't have asked for a better fit and the quality looks spot on. Happiness!

attachicon.gifframe bag FARR2.jpg

You know, there was a time when the Style Man in me would have gone, oh hell no. How could you do that to a bike. Like riding with bar-ends on a riser bar. But as I get older, I appreciate the function of something much more. This ads massive storage to a "dead" area on a bike that otherwise would have been wasted. Apart from like a Munga (where this would also work wonders combined with more storage), you can pretty much store everything you might need in there for something like a Trans Baviaans.

I like.

You know, there was a time when the Style Man in me would have gone, oh hell no. How could you do that to a bike. Like riding with bar-ends on a riser bar. But as I get older, I appreciate the function of something much more. This ads massive storage to a "dead" area on a bike that otherwise would have been wasted. Apart from like a Munga (where this would also work wonders combined with more storage), you can pretty much store everything you might need in there for something like a Trans Baviaans.

I like.

Or take the idea further and use the whole space......... :ph34r:

post-77414-0-89292500-1532943807_thumb.jpg

tks Guys --- these TOPTUBE and MINI FRAME BAGS are great for carrying all sorts of stuff whilst on a ride --- an alternative to ON TOP/TOPTUBE bags as they don't rob you of "real-estate" on the frame and as someone pointed out, make use of an un-utilised frame area on your bike. 

check out the below cool pic of our TOPTUBE FRAME BAG being used on a MTB.

the smaller MINI FRAME BAG could carry essentials and fit up at the head tube area as another option.

post-121972-0-00052500-1532950281_thumb.jpg

tks Guys --- these TOPTUBE and MINI FRAME BAGS are great for carrying all sorts of stuff whilst on a ride --- an alternative to ON TOP/TOPTUBE bags as they don't rob you of "real-estate" on the frame and as someone pointed out, make use of an un-utilised frame area on your bike. 

check out the below cool pic of our TOPTUBE FRAME BAG being used on a MTB.

the smaller MINI FRAME BAG could carry essentials and fit up at the head tube area as another option.

What kind of bag would you recommend for a Vipa?

What kind of bag would you recommend for a Vipa?

probably a RaceStrap or a Mini Race Bag -- the Frame Bags are more for frames with Alloy Tubing and/or thinner head tube junctions. Carbon tends to have alot of AREA around the head tube which can make Frame Bags harder to attach via the head tube straps.

the Frame Bags are more geared for Gravel / Hardtail bikes.

doing the TransBaviaans - we'll see you guys at Registration.

Are you ready for your 230km adventure?

Whats the code for a 30% discount on handlebars?

pssssttt ... it's coming - probably needs it's own THREAD but here is the FARR OUT CARBON --- we'll have these available as both COMPLETE BIKES and FRAME-KITS later this year!

keep an eye on our social feeds for FIRST PICS of the FINISHED VERSION.

here's the prototype.

--- run 700 x 28C and roll with the PELETON

--- run 700 x 45c and WIN the SWARTBERG 100!!!

post-121972-0-04588400-1533132651_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-44152000-1533132663_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-76818700-1533132673_thumb.jpg

Edited by Farrnus

Back in Stock -- the SUPERLITE Jacket!!!

We are keeping the price at just R 495!!!

Limited Stock in ALL SIZES!

Visit our website to order yours.

• Nylon Micro-Fibre
  • Wind Resistant and Water Resistant
  • Highly compressible and packable
  • Easily packs away into pocket
  • Reflective detailing
  • 2 front pockets
  • Full front zipper
  • Ideal for Cycling, Running, Hiking, Trail Running
  • Medium Weight : 83g

post-121972-0-93893200-1533209933_thumb.jpg

Edited by Farrnus

when are you getting saddles again? I am in urgent need of a new saddle for the K2C

they are up for Pre-Order now on the site and we have a delivery date or 16th August - there is a batch on the way.

ETA of 14th August for more stock of the GO FARR Saddles

both color ways are arriving. Still only R 850 on Pre-Order.

Link here

post-121972-0-37809500-1533390891_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-41112100-1533390911_thumb.jpg