PainCave "Fight Night" Powered By Buycycle.co.za - SA's ZWIFT Race

Christian van Zyl

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning, excellent ride from you.

I posted the results on FB on pain cave page.

Got the page... At least I got a 4th overall and 3rd in Cat C @ 1:09:54 - I should have gone with the first 2 when they pulled ahead but I did not think the Brit and the American had the legs to stay out - chasing them alone was hard graft. Will try build on this effort to better represent the Saffas next time. I could have pushed harder to a 4+ and perhaps it will have been a bit closer but they where working together and then its almost impossible unless you waaaay stronger than the group.

https://web.facebook.com/paincavesa?_rdc=1&_rdr

Edited by s14phoenix

Hey guys! 

Thanks for joining in last night. If anyone out there doesnt think Zwift racing is real, join in next time....a couple of broken bodies out there today!

We will be posting the results on our website as well as Facebook shortly......for those that can't wait head over to https://www.facebook.com/paincavesa/ and scroll down. I'll post the screen shots of the results as well in the next half hour.

s14phoenix, you were the fastest Zaffa out there last night (unfortunately we all got beaten by some bloke from the UK - if he's an expat we can maybe forgive him!)

s14phoenix, you were the fastest Zaffa out there last night (unfortunately we all got beaten by some bloke from the UK - if he's an expat we can maybe forgive him!)

I think we need a undercover pro to come lay down some WAAAAAATTS!

3.9 w / kg for 68min is quit impressive :thumbup:

well done

3.9 w / kg for 68min is quit impressive :thumbup:

well done

Awe gee thanks... :blush: I got a side stich after the start and lost a bit of ground to the front lot.

wasn't enough though... :eek: some guys have some scary 5+ w/kg and then still can still sprint for the last km at huge wattage! - not sure how as they all should be pro or maybe they are... :huh:

4+ on the next one - I WILL try harder  :devil:

I think someone was sabotaging me yesterday because for some reason my wahoo kickr Snap kept on losing power to 0W throughout the race and also my heartrate monitor. This hasnt happening in the past 6 months since I changed the Ant+ extension cable my HR monitor has never for once has reading issues. I should have won the D category ^_^

Very Nice.

Pity i only see this now.

Will be there next week forsure.

My 2c no way you can have this age cat.

FTP WPKG as per all other zwift races is the best way

I kind of understand the age cat,because it is easier to catch out a age cheat,than a w/kg cheat. Also when doing actual races, you are also in age cats,vets,sub vets,masters ect. Thats my 2c,doesn’t bother me much,cool concept,lekker event.

I will need to create an Alias to ride under.... looking at those numbers I don’t wish to embarrass myself....

Joined again for wednesday @ 19:35, going to be a proper suffer,because we are doing the “Surrey hills@ route, 41km with elevation of 881m. Better pack in those climbing legs...

Joined again for wednesday @ 19:35, going to be a proper suffer,because we are doing the “Surrey hills@ route, 41km with elevation of 881m. Better pack in those climbing legs...

Lekker man, Lekker. :thumbup: