Lezyne 900XL - Won’t turn on

Patchelicious

Had the light for while now, my second one. Brilliant light, never missed a beat.

But this morning it simply won’t turn on. It charges fine and the button glows when charging, but when you push it nothing.

Any ideas? Also, how long is the warranty on these units? They are expensive lights, so just want to check first.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the light stop flashing when you’ve charged it? Or does it continue to flash? I’ve read somewhere that even if the battery is removed from the Lezyne micro drive and you “charge” it the light flashes. So....if that’s the case the battery could indeed be buggered as the flashing light might just be indicating current to the pcb board.

Does the light stop flashing when you’ve charged it? Or does it continue to flash? I’ve read somewhere that even if the battery is removed from the Lezyne micro drive and you “charge” it the light flashes. So....if that’s the case the battery could indeed be buggered as the flashing light might just be indicating current to the pcb board.

I’ll charge it over night again to see if it’s solid tomorrow. But the light ran for 2 hours at 600 lumens yesterday no problemo.

Patch maybe pop the guys at two wheels trading a mail.

They sorted my old out of warranty lezyne pump out.

Shot will do, I’m just trying to get the date I bought it, don’t want to tell them sweet little lies.

Apologies, Patch'

Not answering any questions you have

Just collateral

I've had one for a few seasons and it just stopped charging and thus working all together

Never sought to check warranty or after sales service

Great piece of gear while it worked ????????

Edited by 'Dale

I bought a Lezyne light from Wiggle and it was warrantied after close to 2 years (even after being 'ejected' from the bike a couple of times.

Hi Patch

Please email me sales3@twowheelstrading.co.za 

Lets see what we can do for you. 

Regards

Ryan 

Had the light for while now, my second one. Brilliant light, never missed a beat.

But this morning it simply won’t turn on. It charges fine and the button glows when charging, but when you push it nothing.

Any ideas? Also, how long is the warranty on these units? They are expensive lights, so just want to check first.

I’ll charge it over night again to see if it’s solid tomorrow. But the light ran for 2 hours at 600 lumens yesterday no problemo.

Yup, never went solid, still flashing and won’t turn on :(

Hi Patch

Regards

Ryan

Shot dude. You have mail.

I’m trying to get the date I bought it still. Got it from Complete Cyclist Brynston....

Yup, never went solid, still flashing and won’t turn on :(

Bugger. Well let's hope TWT can help.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Hi Patch

Regards

Ryan 

Thanks Ryan and Jonathan for sorting this out. Your client service was absolutely amazing.

Its very rare these days to have people who send out updates without being prompted, keep clients updated on progress and report back on the light unit.

Having a good product is one thing(make no mistake Lezyne lights are superb), but having that good product backed up by great service, is absolutely amazing!

If you Hubbers are on Tweeter, please give them a RT, great service needs to be acknowledged.