Dropper on a gravel bike?

funnyman

Where's the fun in that?  :wacko:

If you're looking for fun , maybe you shouldn't ride A gravel bike  :whistling: 

*runs and hides

If you're looking for fun , maybe you shouldn't ride A gravel bike :whistling:

*runs and hides

Rule #1: Cardio

And you better keep running else us Gravel Zombies will catch you!

Edited by Patchelicious

If you need a dropper on your gravel bike are you riding the right bike? #EkVraMaarNet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Plus 1

Did a quick Muizenberg to the mast and back this afternoon on the gravel bike.... dropper was awesome going down the mountain.

Snake trails are a bit washed out so being able to throw the bike around unhindered was a win.

If you can'y afford one then yeah.. If you just ride your GB on the tar and rough roads then meh, not at all, but if you like a bit of zing in your rounder, it makes the bike more capable with really no downside.

Okes hating probably just can't afford it  :ph34r:  :whistling:

Not hating but wondering how long it will be before we see the first local full suspension gravel bike .... Just in case someone comes across an XCO course on their way home you know [emoji6]

Not hating but wondering how long it will be before we see the first local full suspension gravel bike .... Just in case someone comes across an XCO course on their way home you know [emoji6]

Would it be so bad? Maybe it’s the best thing since 29ers or maybe the next biggest fad since fat bikes, suppose we don’t know until som body try’s it.

Remember how th dual sus guys got mocked at XCO just a few years back, now it’s the norm.

Already out there, the new Spez diverge has 20mm suspension in the stem - which i test rode, and think it would be great on a long day out on the gravel bike - only problem is cost and more maintenance. 

Or maybe we can prevent people wasting money like the 'fatbikers', who knows as you say ... [emoji6]

hahahaha 'not hating' but comparing anything to fat bikes says otherwise!  :eek:

I think a little 60mm travel front and rear would be awesome. Wide flared 52mm drops with decent brakes and 43mm tires run a bit harder because you have some comfort squidge and you have yourself a weapon right there.

Low rolling resistance, comfort, the ability to sit and turn a crank on corrugation, no broken wrists or palms descending long windey washed out gravel passes, still looks sleek and road bikey.... Living the dream right there I would say 

Edited by Jewbacca

Niner already have one for sale!