[Event] Coronation Double Century 2018

Mamil

Event Name: Coronation Double Century 2018
When: 24 November 2018
Where: Swellendam Showgrounds, Western Cape
Category: Road

Coronation Fund Managers, the Pedal Power Association and the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust can’t wait to welcome all cyclists, support drivers, friends and families to the 2018 edition of the Coronation Double Century taking place on 24 November 2018 in Swellendam.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to do this - anyone at my level keen? I don't have any mates interested in riding this distance - wusses.

Why not take the lead and put your own team together.? :)

• 1 month later...

I am keen but unfortunately my fitness not there yet.... maybe later this year.

Edited by smallville8vdm

Happy to do this - anyone at my level keen? I don't have any mates interested in riding this distance - wusses.

Hallo Mamil, I am keen to join and am at that level, I think ... :thumbup: 

And you are in Australia ....

I would join but I am not up to scratch at the moment.

Wifey and i are interested/keen but not sure if we'd be able to train enough. We are sub 4 Argus fit at the moment.  

Anyone interested in this - please drop me a PM with your cell number - looking to set up a meet and ride and coffee towards mid April.

Damn, someone opened the DC thread before us this year. We are slacking. 

We are looking for 5/6 females, between 3:20 and 3:40 CTCT this year, 250+ instagram followers. 

Also looking for a slightly stronger female 3:05-3:10 CTCT to captain our ladies DC team that is looking at a 7 hour DC. 

Let me know if anyone has anyone that is keen. 

There is also a wild boys/girls team this year, they will do the DC, but from what I have heard the target is the braai afterwards.

Also looking for a slightly stronger female 3:05-3:10 CTCT to captain our ladies DC team that is looking at a 7 hour DC. 

Shouldn't take long to ask each one of them personally because there were exactly 20..

Damn, someone opened the DC thread before us this year. We are slacking.

We are looking for 5/6 females, between 3:20 and 3:40 CTCT this year, 250+ instagram followers.

Let me know if anyone has anyone that is keen.

There is also a wild boys/girls team this year, they will do the DC, but from what I have heard the target is the braai afterwards.

Are you guys doing a Savage ladies team and a Savage mixed team?