[Event] Coronation Double Century 2018

Mamil

Ours from yesterday was the same, took few hours to go to ooen

Thanks, will try this evening again then.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be though?  Here's the road two weeks ago:

Didn't the contractor go into business rescue?  Last I heard they are only manning the Stop & Go's

Didn't the contractor go into business rescue?  Last I heard they are only manning the Stop & Go's

either way this is starting to sound like the St James to Fish Hoek Main road reconstruction that took 11years.

Only in South Africa!

What an emotional roller coaster.

I was like a praying mantis, ready to pounce all over that entry process.

1pm comes along and I am in there -> next, next, skip, team name, next, save, continue, next:

post-275-0-00840200-1534256488_thumb.jpg

"Application Submitted" - take that suckers. DC here we come!

I click continue.

Boom!

post-275-0-29172800-1534256498_thumb.jpg

PPA forgot to pay their IT bills again, and now I'm busy contacting councillors and psychologists because I have 11 depressed race snakes with nothing to do in November...

After contacting PPA, apparently that is the message you receive if you were too late for an entry. To me, that looks like a software developer broke something (and I was a software developer!).

Now to pick myself up and try this all again tomorrow, at an increased rate. So much for being a PPA member for the last 22 years!

?? Did you try for a PPA Entry today? It was sold out yesterday.

weren't the Corporate entries open today? at the increase rate? confused with DC entry process

?? Did you try for a PPA Entry today? It was sold out yesterday.

weren't the Corporate entries open today? at the increase rate? confused with DC entry process

Yes - I tried yesterday. Not today :P

Given that the expensive corporate ones are not sold out I would say it's worth taking the chance to get cheaper entries tomorrow?

Given that the expensive corporate ones are not sold out I would say it's worth taking the chance to get cheaper entries tomorrow?

Tier 1 repeat with more people in the pot...

Tier 1 entrants/clubs looking for extra team entries too

I would not feel confident

Edited by DieselnDust

Hey everyone 

We are a mixed team of 6 looking for 6 more team members to join us for the Double Century.

Please let me know if anyone would be keen we are looking to average between 23kph-25kph. 

Regards Kate