Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dybala to Spurs, Icardi to Juve, Mandzukic to Utd?

Mario to United very difficult no agreement between clubs and Mario is not convinced either..[emoji6] (kind of the trend really)

Dzeko still linked with a move to Inter.. of course serie A transfer deadline is still a few weeks away. This would really open up a Icardi move.. but he comes with drama and high wages.

Edited by Gen

There is big in-fighting amongst Newcastle fans this summer. Some calling for a full boycott of Mike Ashley and Mike Ashley assets, others rallying around a "Support the team, not the regime" motion.

Sunday is gonna be interesting. Really hoping for a not-packed house against Arsenal. But Top-6 team means its likely to be 52k in the stadium. Disappointing. 

Wolves have quietly done some really good business.. I have no idea why Milan would've sold Crutone, he is only 21 and he is really good...such a good signing for both club and player.

I thought they were trying to solidify their defence? :whistling:

Rumours gathering momentum that they have an agreement with Juve for a loan move for Rugani.

Our defense is kinda cramped and he should be playing more regularly than what is possible at Juve..

Preparing to cry myself to sleep tonight..if Dybala joins Spurs pls pls pls take good care of him, he will do well under Poch.. but still going to cry myself to sleep I am very attached to that kid..yes he had difficulties last season (I blame Allegri) but he is class pure class.[emoji174]

Edited by Gen

Kieran Tierney and David Luiz to Arsenal, here we go! Philippe Coutinho has been offered by his agents again but #AFC are not interested now. [emoji837][emoji836]️ #transfers #CFC #Arsenal

I don't know how reliable this is but I reckon Agnelli (after a chat with Sarri, Sarri is believed to be a big supporter of Dybala) personally stepped in or the Ultras threatened to burn down the Allianz.

OR PSG have made contact.

07c9e63c3a06ffa89a9be6103d5dc77e.jpg

Edited by Gen

I don't know how reliable this is but I reckon Agnelli (after a chat with Sarri, Sarri is believed to be a big supporter of Dybala) personally stepped in or the Ultras threatened to burn down the Allianz.

Sad Panda, would of been a cracking signing 

Sad Panda, would of been a cracking signing 

Don't know him too well or followed this story too closely but it seems to me that either he was never serious about coming to the UK or he was getting terrible advice because this whole saga was just a dogshow from start to finish? 

I’m glad I didn’t hold my breath for this long... I think this was an inevitable outcome given his image rights scenario, and Daniel Levy...

I actually think that the Dybala to Spurs story was really about pressure on Lille to accept the offer for Le Celso... Maybe it was also about finding out if there was an opportunity as well, given the Christian Erikson drama

Whooooohooooo.... Boy, am I glad this EPL transfer window has closed!! It’s like a season of football has come to an end, and I am exhausted...!!

Now just for the rest of Europe to get done

Whooooohooooo.... Boy, am I glad this EPL transfer window has closed!! It’s like a season of football has come to an end, and I am exhausted...!!

Now just for the rest of Europe to get done

Well PL clubs can still sell players to other european leagues [emoji1787][emoji6]

#FreePogba

Edited by Gen