Football

IceCreamMan

Rashford has been given an honoury PHD...so Doctor Rashford

He really did make a difference with the feeding scheme.. a good man that made a real difference [emoji122]

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Leeds

To be fair, Barnsley are bottom of the log. Nevertheless it will be great to see Leeds back in the EPL where they belong. 

To be fair, Barnsley are bottom of the log. Nevertheless it will be great to see Leeds back in the EPL where they belong.

Top 3 have hardly dropped any points since the restart, so every win is vital.

Seems like the race for second will go down to the wire

Top 3 have hardly dropped any points since the restart, so every win is vital.

Seems like the race for second will go down to the wire

I have been watching a lot of Brentford games. They play at high pace and no respite. I hope they make it either automatically or through the playoffs.

Potentially means 7 London clubs though an not sure that’s a good thing. Guess that’s where the money an people are.

Mardid tie up the League while Barca look in complete disarray.. Napoli wil fancy their chances.

As for us.. we tossed away another 2 goal lead and even had to come back from a goal down to get a 3-3 draw..I don't want to talk about it [emoji31]

So LFC aren’t going to break the scoring record set by the noisy neighbours (100). While their season has been phenomenal, including a few seasons prior to this too, I’m happy they aren’t going to break the record this season.

Imagine how big their (supporter’s) heads would be - they’d struggle to fit through a door.

Disclaimer: Please read with the same facetious manner it has been intended to be... just me taking the Mickey out of the fans. They thoroughly deserve to be champions, and probably would have broken the 100 had they won the title with a game or two to go.

Ring Ring.....

Pep: Hello

Mikel: I did you a favour on Wednesday.

Time to repay tomorrow.

2-1 to us 

Pep: You got it apprentice

:whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  If only

So LFC aren’t going to break the scoring record set by the noisy neighbours (100). While their season has been phenomenal, including a few seasons prior to this too, I’m happy they aren’t going to break the record this season.

Imagine how big their (supporter’s) heads would be - they’d struggle to fit through a door.

Disclaimer: Please read with the same facetious manner it has been intended to be... just me taking the Mickey out of the fans. They thoroughly deserve to be champions, and probably would have broken the 100 had they won the title with a game or two to go.

Liverpool have had a lot of luck this season , and i guess champions that score 90 odd points will always have a bit of luck on their side, succesful sides make their luck, hamilton and marques are other examples of this, luck always seems to go their way (for the most part) 

Liverpool were the architects of their own demise, luck just went against them, not once but twice.... Pro's making ridiculous errors.... 

Liverpool have had a lot of luck this season , and i guess champions that score 90 odd points will always have a bit of luck on their side, succesful sides make their luck, hamilton and marques are other examples of this, luck always seems to go their way (for the most part)

Liverpool were the architects of their own demise, luck just went against them, not once but twice.... Pro's making ridiculous errors....

Pros making ridiculous errors, takes one back to the UCL final in 2018... one error by their keeper, where Benzema got lucky (putting his foot up to intercept the intended pass) and another from Bales’ long range shot.

Backing Brentford for P2 in championship.

Fulham will make playoffs and millwall might. So conceivably there could be 8 London clubs in premiership. Can’t recall the most but I think it’s 7. Will need to google.

And suddenly Birmingham are in the lower quarter although I reckon safe.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Google is my friend.

7 as the premiership 8 as the old first div.

Now for something a lil interesting. Scottish league has been won by either Celtic or rangers since 84/85 season. Which team won it then an who was the manager?

Google is my friend.

7 as the premiership 8 as the old first div.

Now for something a lil interesting. Scottish league has been won by either Celtic or rangers since 84/85 season. Which team won it then an who was the manager?

Was it Aberdeen? I seem to recall Aberdeen having a pretty good run about that time... And not sure if it was Alex Ferguson as manager, but I can’t recall any other names...

Off to Google I go... Lol

Edited by RoddieJ

Was it Aberdeen? I seem to recall Aberdeen having a pretty good run about that time... And not sure if it was Alex Ferguson as manager, but I can’t recall any other names...

Off to Google I go... Lol

Astounding. Well done.

I would not have known that

And suddenly Birmingham are in the lower quarter although I reckon safe.

We are in the lower half of the lower quarter :thumbdown:

13 games since our last win.