Football

IceCreamMan

Was it Aberdeen? I seem to recall Aberdeen having a pretty good run about that time... And not sure if it was Alex Ferguson as manager, but I can’t recall any other names...

Off to Google I go... Lol

Astounding. Well done.

I would not have known that

As a MU supporter, and having read both of Ferguson’s biography’s, I would have guessed Aberdeen too.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost again. One game to go. If Birmingham lose and Charlton and Luton win we go down to division 1

Ring Ring.....

Pep: Hello

Mikel: I did you a favour on Wednesday.

Time to repay tomorrow.

2-1 to us

Pep: You got it apprentice

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: If only

Ha ha ha ????

Mikel you are a legend . Love to know how you managed to turn such a leaky defect so solid in a few months . Legend .

We’re on the way back .

Mikel you are a legend . Love to know how you managed to turn such a leaky defect so solid in a few months . Legend .

We’re on the way back .

He really has done well with what we have but we are far far from Top four. Hopefully with a good window that might change. 

Shewie Milan are on one hell of a run.. I think the last time they played so well and so attractively was during Ibra's first stint with them.

It's lovely to see...

I can just about say.. Welcome back Milan.

Pros making ridiculous errors, takes one back to the UCL final in 2018... one error by their keeper, where Benzema got lucky (putting his foot up to intercept the intended pass) and another from Bales’ long range shot.

And a couple more yesterday

Kane finishing masterclass yesterday... his finishing is ridiculous at times, that second goal was unplayable. I think he's still in the top 5 goal scorers in the prem despite being unfit and injured much of the season. Outside chance we might even make Champions League if English teams can win the Europa or Champions League

Weird selection from Ole for Utd, why would you not be at full strength for such a good shout for Silverware? ...and De Gea, what has happened to him. The new Calamity James

Good to have Leeds back, pity Bournemouth (and  probably Villa) look like they're going down.

To be fair, Barnsley are bottom of the log. Nevertheless it will be great to see Leeds back in the EPL where they belong. 

pretty festive!!

I have been watching a lot of Brentford games. They play at high pace and no respite. I hope they make it either automatically or through the playoffs.

Potentially means 7 London clubs though an not sure that’s a good thing. Guess that’s where the money an people are.

they won 7 straight since the restart, eventually came unstuck.

straight shootout for P2 now, 

they won 7 straight since the restart, eventually came unstuck.

straight shootout for P2 now, 

Yes, they must be so distraught losing to a lowly side after beating top sides earlier. 

Lost the momentum there and seeing albion lost they must have fancied their chances for P2...but thats football

Kane finishing masterclass yesterday... his finishing is ridiculous at times, that second goal was unplayable. I think he's still in the top 5 goal scorers in the prem despite being unfit and injured much of the season. Outside chance we might even make Champions League if English teams can win the Europa or Champions League

Weird selection from Ole for Utd, why would you not be at full strength for such a good shout for Silverware? ...and De Gea, what has happened to him. The new Calamity James

Good to have Leeds back, pity Bournemouth (and  probably Villa) look like they're going down.

Aaaand we are in with a chance of silverware..welakapela

Jude Bellingham, Birmingham's home grown talent that United was after, has signed for Dortmund.

Pearson at watford has been fired with 2 games remaining 

The most succesful Watford manager in terms of games won ratio since getting back into the premier league...took a club rooted to the bottom to possible saving and gets fired....

Pearson at watford has been fired with 2 games remaining 

The most succesful Watford manager in terms of games won ratio since getting back into the premier league...took a club rooted to the bottom to possible saving and gets fired....

I was totally mind boggled when i heard this. What more would the owners want from a manager? 

It's Dybala's world and we are just living in it absolute joy to watch.. unplayable atm..

A very important win for us against Lazio last night.. good quality football .. one terrible lapse in concentration by Bonucci gifting Lazio a penalty late in the game.. it ended 2-1 we need 4 points from 4 games to mathematically win the scudetto (I think)... job is almost done, I hope we can settle it in the next 2 games on order to rest some players ahead of the Lyon game.

https://twitter.com/PrimeHernandez_/status/1285309064939999232?s=19

The race for Capocannoniere is on with both Ronaldo and Immobile reaching that elusive 30 during last night's game.. think I saw a stat that only 4 players have reached 30 in the last 60 years. (Luca Toni, Higuain, Ronaldo and Immobile)[emoji15]

Edited by Gen