Football

IceCreamMan

They might start thinking it's one of those written in the stars scenarios, but they really do need to start playing better or it's going to go wrong eventually

Agree 100% You only get so many "get out of jail free" cards before your lack of form catches up to you badly. Can't see them winning the league if they continue playing like this.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 point deduction and 5 losses in a row :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Our next two games are against Leeds and Sheffield United so not a lot of hope there either

It's just as well that the other 6 teams below Birmingham City are pretty bad.

Our next two games are against Leeds and Sheffield United so not a lot of hope there either

Your lawyers need to chat to the guys over at Man City...

Reading seem to be getting their act together but Birmingham should be safe, it’s that 3rd relegation spot that’s the interesting one. Number of teams could fall foul there

We as Arsenal are a long way off the top but as a supporter that was begging for change since 2008, I am more than happy with the change that Unai has brought to the team. The one touch football that Wenger wanted to play Emery has been able to execute far better. 

Its sad that Ramsey has decided to play his best football these last 3 months and be less selfish on the ball but if Unai doesn't see him in his plans, in fact if Unai doesn't see anyone in the current team in his plans then I give him my full support. We can't ask for change and not support it when it happens. 

We as Arsenal are a long way off the top but as a supporter that was begging for change since 2008, I am more than happy with the change that Unai has brought to the team. The one touch football that Wenger wanted to play Emery has been able to execute far better.

Its sad that Ramsey has decided to play his best football these last 3 months and be less selfish on the ball but if Unai doesn't see him in his plans, in fact if Unai doesn't see anyone in the current team in his plans then I give him my full support. We can't ask for change and not support it when it happens.

I however am very pleased about Ramsey's performance.. man he is going to fit right in by us[emoji48]

glad you mention it.

it is not quite yet time to call it with 7 games remaining, but looks like Leeds should be back at the top next season.

Norwich seem to have sewn up top spot, and if they can just keep ahead of sheffield utd it is guaranteed. so it would be nice if you can win that one.

if it goes to playoffs, then hyell they better sort it out finally

(top 2 in championship progress, next 4 duke it out for the final slot)

Edited by juan pelota

Let’s see how united get on tonight. Wolves a tricky prospect and having just driven from Wolverhampton the weather is shite

Shocking behaviour from the Cagliari fans directed at Moise Kean and Matuidi..but esp Kean..disgusting hope they are slapped with serious fines.. unacceptable ..

Fitting that Kean got the second goal.. showed so much maturity on the pitch and that says a lot for a 19year old who.

I expect the same punishment for Cagliari as what Inter received.

Edited by Gen

Shocking behaviour from the Cagliari fans directed at Moise Kean and Matuidi..but esp Kean..disgusting hope they are slapped with serious fines.. unacceptable ..

Fitting that Kean got the second goal.. showed so much maturity on the pitch and that says a lot for a 19year old who.

I expect the same punishment for Cagliari as what Inter received.

From what I have read this morning, the celebration was not very mature.... 

Racism is alive and thriving in football stadiums...not sure how fifa will eradicate it and quite frankly not sure they can. YOu can stop violence etc but more difficult to stop a mind set ,esp one of a mob. 

only way to deal with it is to isolate ring leaders and jail them I would think.