Why PYGA Industries... why?

Hello Ruan

Judging by the latest video on the Pyga facebook page it looks like your wish for local Ali bikes is in the making.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw some of the projects in the pipe line, they’ve got some awesome stuff on the way!

Exciting things happening there. I hear the locally manufactured, ultra-high end carbon bike is almost ready. Will put the cat amongst the pigeons at the top end of the mtb market

Imagine how good a new stage/stage max will be given that Team Pyga Eurosteel are at the sharp end on a bike that I think was designed in 2015 - I had a chat to Matthys Beukes earlier this year and he genuinely seemed to have serious passion for his bike.

I have a stage and I have never looked at another bike with envy.  I'll be at the front of the queue for a new one

Imagine how good a new stage/stage max will be given that Team Pyga Eurosteel are at the sharp end on a bike that I think was designed in 2015 - I had a chat to Matthys Beukes earlier this year and he genuinely seemed to have serious passion for his bike.

I have a stage and I have never looked at another bike with envy. I'll be at the front of the queue for a new one

Ditto!

• 3 months later...