Intervals.icu interval detection and training tool

Hi David,

The interval detection tool is great; however it turns around the work/rest (see attachment). Am I doing something wrong?

Knipsel.PNG

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, 

Have anything changed recently, my last activity update in intervals was 4 weeks ago. How do I import the latest activities from Strava or does this poll on certain days only?

I have tried looking for new activities as well not sure if this is the right place.

image.png.6d75efa637653530e0fa6ba9875c7271.png

14 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

Hi Guys, 

Have anything changed recently, my last activity update in intervals was 4 weeks ago. How do I import the latest activities from Strava or does this poll on certain days only?

I have tried looking for new activities as well not sure if this is the right place.

image.png.6d75efa637653530e0fa6ba9875c7271.png

Never mind found the answer & solution over on the forum.

For the sake of others, if you aren’t a paying supporter, and you haven’t logged in once in 28 days, it doesn’t download the data. It’s to save the API call limit with Strava. Paying supporters (€10.00/quarter) get preference.

As you might have found out, you can manually download all data in the settings.