Giro d'Italia 2019

ScottCM

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

El Chavesto ‘The Smiling Assassin’ has gone through hell and back with EB ????

This is a major life event for him.

And the man from Ecuador is one stage away from taking the pink jersey home

“In the last climb, because it’s not super steep I had to attack many, many times and this last climb is like life; you need to keep trying, keep going, keep fighting, keep attacking because you never know when you drop everyone and arrive at the finish line with the victory.”

Esteban Chaves

That proud Italian in Vincenzo Nibali will fight to the bitter end and will risk losing his podium spot for total glory.

Is there a thing such as a king stage?

Don’t blink. ????

Today is it. I would love Nibs to do it one more time but I dont think anyone is going to let him go.

Today is it. I would love Nibs to do it one more time but I dont think anyone is going to let him go.

Carapaz looks strong enough to follow any move. If the other contenders want to stand a chance they would have to attack him in quick succession and force him to close the gaps

Carapaz looks strong enough to follow any move. If the other contenders want to stand a chance they would have to attack him in quick succession and force him to close the gaps

Very true. Today has several descents. Just saying

I wish they would get over the Podium Girl thing- seriously cringe worthy as far as I am concerned, dated, belongs to the Berlusconi Banga Banga era

I think the blonde is super cute... just like all of Italy...

Nibbles has popped. 117km out! Only Carapaz, Superman and Landa now chasing the break who are chasing Masnada. 

post-132517-0-84606900-1559390818_thumb.png

Edited by Dirt Tracker