Giro d'Italia 2019

ScottCM

Roglic is 23s down on Landa

Roglic was 3min faster than him on the stage 9 TT which was 34km long.

Today's TT is 17km long, so Roglic should be able to leapfrog him.

The rest of the podium should stay unchanged though, unless something extraordinary happens like multiple mechanicals.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must agree,on the road Dura Ace

Picking up from where Aqua Blue left off last year with all 'in race' SRAM reviews of the 1x system.  

tumblr_ps5qbsNc3T1ropreyo1_1280.jpg

Riders off the bike look a weird lot. That is a fact. Gotta feel for the that poor spectator who knocked off Supa-man. Now everyone around the world knows he got taken down by a sub 60kg climber with serious body fat ratio numbers. 

Congrats Carapaz! Well deserved.

Roglic still needs a little bit more to be able to stand on the top step at a GT. A strong climbing team around him will go a long way. Maybe skip Le Tour and go for Vuelta...?

Yates will probably reflect a bit after shooting his mouth off 3 weeks ago.  Or would he???

I think that story was a lot more tongue in cheek/English p$ss taking than reported. He hung in there, didn't quit and placed in the top 10 of a grand tour. Improved on last years result too. Not a complete failure and showed tremendous grit. He did better than the entire TDD.

I think that story was a lot more tongue in cheek/English p$ss taking than reported. He hung in there, didn't quit and placed in the top 10 of a grand tour. Improved on last years result too. Not a complete failure and showed tremendous grit. He did better than the entire TDD.

He still didn't look half as good as he did last year (other than when he imploded).

Look forward to him in that kinda form again...

Cool highlights

Summing up 3 weeks of mixed fortune, hotel beds and a travelling mini village

Chapeau RC ????

Enjoy

????

tumblr_ps5qbsNc3T1ropreyo1_1280.jpg

Riders off the bike look a weird lot. That is a fact. Gotta feel for the that poor spectator who knocked off Supa-man. Now everyone around the world knows he got taken down by a sub 60kg climber with serious body fat ratio numbers.

You’re joking, right

If not, these endurance athletes are just in another galaxy

Never mind winning a Grand Tour ????

I love it that a non hyped up non favourite from a beleaguered central American country won the race fair and square, and he truly deserved the victory. Sure his strong team had a lot to do with it, but it was down to him, clever riding and a great climber. A week ago no one was taking him seriously.

Those last few days in the Dolomites were truly stunning and sensational, the weather and scenery that is. And he did lead from the front.

Love the Giro!

Edited by kosmonooit