Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nov 2018

Slowbee

So who is saving their sheckles to spend them on Friday and Monday specials?

What kind of specials you after?

And of course will CWC have their famous "black friday" ask what you want special, but dont worry if you miss out as their is cyber monday?

I am on the look out for some a laptop and some camera equipment. But alas I am really hoping for some cycling goodies, especially wheels and clothing.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many servers are going to crash.

The food retailers are going to be chaos. They are offering 50% off some items. And they have already started.

But PnP have "food stamps". Who is collecting for use on black friday? :clap:  Less than 1% discount on your next shop (if you use them).

Do you need a tv license if you buy a tv online?

Anyone bought a Tv on Fnb that can answer this as well?

CRC have been have already kicked off their 4 weeks of BF sales & there were some great bargains in there. Week 2 is due to drop today. 

Got a Manitou Mattoc Pro Fork 27.5 for under R5,000 and reading the reviews it's going to be an outstanding fork for for peanuts.

If it is anything like last year Week 1 & 4 were the good ones and 2 & 3 were a bit of a let down.