Single Speed Sellers

gavin77

Hi all,

I am looking to get a single speed/fixie bike, but struggling to find stores in CPT that sell singlespeed bikes.

Also, what are your thoughts about buying online and importing into SA? How heavy is the tax for such?

I have a Bogus designs custom sprayed Martini colours Momsen STR29er in the family for sale - not sure if it's a medium or large - built by Iwan Kemp and documented here somewhere - PM me if you want more details.

• 2 months later...

I have a Bogus designs custom sprayed Martini colours Momsen STR29er in the family for sale - not sure if it's a medium or large - built by Iwan Kemp and documented here somewhere - PM me if you want more details.

you don’t have a spare 29er rigid fork lying around at all do you?

I think this has already been sold - will confirm and update if it's still available.

Looking for something really special, or off the peg?

Hi all,

I am looking to get a single speed/fixie bike, but struggling to find stores in CPT that sell singlespeed bikes.

Also, what are your thoughts about buying online and importing into SA? How heavy is the tax for such?

Archived