[Event] We Benefit 99er Cycle Tour 2019

Ninetyniner Durbanville

Event Name: We Benefit 99er Cycle Tour 2019
When: 9 February 2019
Where: Durbanville Race Course, Western Cape
Category: Road

In February 2019 the 99er takes place for the 21st time! The We Benefit 99er Cycle Tour is the third largest race in the Western Cape and is a favourite on the cycling calendar.

102Km, 57Km Road Races

• Enter Online close at 23h59 on 28 January 2019 (discounted early entry fee).
  • Enter Online for seeding closes at 23h59 on 4 February 2019 (please note higher entry fee).
  • Seeding and entry into race subject to availability.
  • Late entries can also be done at number collection points on 7th and 8th February 2019 or on race day (please note higher entry fee).
  • Please note that late entries at collection points/on race day will not be seeded.
  • All enquiries regarding entries or seeding to be directed to Cycle Events call centre on 0878204210 or queries@cycleevents.co.za.
  • The 102km route is an Official Premier Seeding Event for the Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were rumors that the N7 was no longer an option after this years 99er? Were they unfounded? 

They were more or less spot on

so they've cut out the drag and the fast decent before turning left towards Vissershok?? That's great as I hate that drag but that sucks as I love that long downhill, That's where I dropped our bunch last year..

I like the new finish lower down Odendaal - having us finish on top of Odendaal in previous years after Vissershok was an excercise in sadism from the organisers!

now next steps Rouxnator

1) apply your clearly exceptional google map skills to last years route on the N7

2) spot the difference

And voila - comprehension might just overcome you - (holding thumbs...)

Well, I suppose if by few in the term "Few 100 meters" you meant 26.1 = few. Then yes, you are spot on, it is 26.1 x 100 meters.  :whistling:

Well, I suppose if by few in the term "Few 100 meters" you meant 26.1 = few. Then yes, you are spot on, it is 26.1 x 100 meters.  :whistling:

Relative to 150 - yes then its a only few. But point is the N7 part of the route changed significantly

Apologies Rouxenator, I clearly overestimated your comprehension ability, next time I will spell it out for you using short easy words and draw some pictures  :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

That sucks! how far down the hill does it finish?

There is a park about a 1/4 into the climb, I assume the finish will be there now

Am I reading it right, are we going over that terible pothole road again ?  if so might bring MTB

All thanks to the bold racers that decided that it is there right to cross the white line