[Event] We Benefit 99er Cycle Tour 2019

Ninetyniner Durbanville

You don't know what you are talking about as you aren't a licenced elite and don't know how it works unless you have ridden in those bunches :ph34r:

Except I have ridden in those bunches. You are clueless.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does everyone who collected their race number enjoy their new identity?

Bit of a POPI whoopsie

Yeah big oopsie having someone else's name and ID Number on the envelope  :thumbdown:  Wonder who has mine! Looks like an Excel sort error or something - maybe that's how I got my seeding too  :wacko:

Edited by Manuel De Jesus

Just to confirm please, we can still collect numbers tomorrow morning?

The SMS I got only referred to yesterday and today’s collection.

Its my wife's 1st race she is doing the 57km and nervous about vissershok..... any advice for her ?

I don't think there are any cheat codes for Vissershok - you just have to tough it out  :devil:

That said, biggest part of Vissershok road is not particularly bad, it's only the last 2(?)km's that's really steep - no shame in walking it, many others will

Edited by Skubarra

Its my wife's 1st race she is doing the 57km and nervous about vissershok..... any advice for her ?

Don't get off the bike - keep on going.

There was this one hot year when they just tared the road and I just switched my road bike to 1x8... dang... that was rough. But you just have to keep on going and don't get off to push.

I'll be missing this year, if they introduce a new / interesting route I'll give it a go again (like last year).