Munga 2018 Race news

The Munga

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering what's happening with Andrew Eve - he's currently in Ceres behind the cut marker.  So close, yet so far

I'm wondering what's happening with Andrew Eve - he's currently in Ceres behind the cut marker.  So close, yet so far

Got a message around midnight from him. Bum too sore to sit and he cant stand any longer so I think he's out.

Got a message around midnight from him. Bum too sore to sit and he cant stand any longer so I think he's out.

I sent him an encouraging whatsapp message now and he read it...  Don't think that's a good thing.  :ph34r:

Come on Andrew!

Nina has 28.5 kms to go and she's about to start what looks like the last climb. Jane is in the middle of that climb and managing only 5.6kph, this is goint to be tight for Nina.

I actually cant take this no more....every time I think Nina's going to pass the green dot it moves again - maybe it will help if I stop the screen refreshing.......sorry boss but you're getting nothing out of me till lunchtime.....

PLEASE NINA....HOU-BENE-HOU!!!!!!!