Munga 2018 Race news

The Munga

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane I will have to push,,she is now on a crap uphill ,then it's mostly tar to the finish.

Both the ladies can only sign in at Ceres and push push push to the line,,,Jo Nina is on the edge ,,it's gonna be tight.

Esau Mashabela steaming past the turnoff with 100k's left and the cut-off dot on the attack.... No!

Unfortunately that wrong turn took the wind out of him and he has scratched!

Didn't Jane have route transgression on last year's race? I can't remember if she was an official finisher or not. Nonetheless I think she'll finish and put all that to bed.

What seems to be different in this year's race is the formation of a group of riders that seem to started around Britstown. I wonder whether this is formal or informal nonetheless it seems to have worked with these riders finishing in the next hour.

Weather is CT has gotten cold and wet and windy.

Not ideal conditions if the clock is against you. BUT the tree's in my yard suggest a north westerly wind which actually might be helping !

Common guys ! Let those legs hold out .... keep going!

I'm just hoping Nina doesn't miss the turn-off that's coming up!! She seems to be making good time at the moment.

I'm just hoping Nina doesn't miss the turn-off that's coming up!! She seems to be making good time at the moment.

She needs to average 15km/h from now to the finish.