Outriders Group taken out by bakkie on Melkbos Link

WKNDWRRR

b692558775af2ab8ebfe9aeb6db6f9aa.jpg

This is he dude, he has done the tankwa trek, so rides MTB...

This dude needs a good PK. Check the attitude

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im surprised this dude is not on the deck bleeding profusely

FFS, this crap must stop

Like the way you think  :thumbup:

Im surprised this dude is not on the deck bleeding profusely

FFS, this crap must stop

I think a letter from you, claiming for damage to bikes and medical costs, will hurt him more than a few broken front teeth :ph34r:  Cops showing up at his work to take statements will feel worse than a broken nose!  :thumbup:  And then he's not even been to court yet........that's where the real hurt starts! :D

Someone must know him and he should take responsibility for his actions - maybe his friends on here can suggest he does so instead of being aggressive.

Sad that we cant ride our bikes without daily fear of being killed

This should really be an easy case with so many witnesses and the fact that the riders all had garmins so you can tell exactly when it happened, what speed etc. You can also tell when it took place to when the dude came back to the scene. 

Jeepers this hits so close to home as I ride around this area a lot of the time.

And nogals a fellow cyclist driver doing the naughty of hit and run  :thumbdown:

Someone must know him and he should take responsibility for his actions - maybe his friends on here can suggest he does so instead of being aggressive.

Sad that we cant ride our bikes without daily fear of being killed

He may even be reading this very thread....................

So if he drove away and later returned to the scene, is it still hit-and-run?

Edit: Or fleeing the scene?

I would be very embarrassed and ashamed to end up on a country wide thread being seen as aggressive and a possible DUI after taking down a group of riders.

Knobkerrie!

Never an excuse for fleeing the scene.

And the fact he had to be dragged back to the scene can not bode well for him .

Oooo I hope they nail his attitude to cell .

Yus that's rough. To collide with a cyclist, then have so little back bone that you attempt to flee the scene, and on top of that when you're chased down and forced to return you are arrogant enough to try and shift the blame. That's some real bottom feeder character right there.

All the best to the affected riders, I hope you heal up quickly and that SAPS and your insurance all come to the party

If this guy really is a mountain biker maybe he can be the first person to un-ironically wear one of these:

il_570xN.999703913_68k0.jpg

Archived