commuting with a full face helmet

Sampaj

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once completed an IronMan wearing a full-face during the TT. Don't let the haters hold you back.

FULLFACE-1000x0-c-default.jpg

Remember to post some lekker selfies on the Commuter thread. :thumbup:

Just feel if you fall regardless of speed and hit your jaw, chin a full face will help. Who knows how people drive! (Look at the pedestrian in Ballitto) the new Fox is rated well ventilated.

Remember the days the helmets didn’t cover the back and under side of your cranium, now they do...

Just staying

To be honest, full face helmets are just too metal to give a crap what other people think. I dare anyone to show me a photo of someone wearing a Simpson full face helmet that doesn't look fckn badass. Granted, that's a full face bike helmet, but the same logic applies.

Just checking the date again and it is not the 1st of April, so is this topic for real or just an early start on next year's most posted stats? Why would you commute in a FF helmet?

Just feel if you fall regardless of speed and hit your jaw, chin a full face will help. Who knows how people drive! (Look at the pedestrian in Ballitto) the new Fox is rated well ventilated.

Remember the days the helmets didn’t cover the back and under side of your cranium, now they do...

Just staying

My chin has a fat scar as evidence to your words. Full face would have saved my actual face!

Do what you think is best OP. If you want to wear a full face, by all rights do it and you have my support :thumbup:

if i rode 7am or 5pm inbetween taxis, trucks and the worst rich moms in suv's, then u probably safer commuting in a FF... because u wont be as retarded as some of the drivers out there .

Why do you even want to wear a helmet? They don't save lives.

will save your pip tho .. lets not go there again..  no lid no ride  !!