Hairy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

torn rotator cuff, thats her season done  :thumbdown:  :(

so another boring season of Rachel Atherton dominating

Yeah, shoulder injuries can take a while to heal, so probably, unless Miriam Nicole returns soon or Tracy can catch her.

Who knows, maybe Jolanda Neff decides to do a DH race or two, she did earlier this year.

Edited by Jacquers

Probably, unless Miriam Nicole returns soon or Tracy can catch her.

Who knows, maybe Jolanda Neff decides to do a DH race or two, she did earlier this year.

Here's hoping. Otherwise I may have to start watching Formula 1 again  :rolleyes:

Here's hoping. Otherwise I may have to start watching Formula 1 again  :rolleyes:

The XCO racing isn't too bad, lots of competition there. Still going around in circles, but I'd rather watch that than F1.

Ya watch Cathros video for some info. Sounds like he wacked a tree so hard he couldnt breath and has broken ribs. What a pity, he was on the move...

Can you believe.... He's racing tomorrow!

torn rotator cuff, thats her season done  :thumbdown:  :(

so another boring season of Rachel Atherton dominating

Having just had my rotator cuff repaired 2 weeks ago here's the drill. 6 weeks in a sling and then you can think about a gentle ride but only with narrow handlebars (read road bike). If you're lucky you could be back on the trails in 4 months. In the meantime you have manage the painkillers and there's more than enough pain to justify eating these things like sweeties.

Apparently her current bf is a down hiller? who's name slips my memory right now but apparently she winged her way to FW earlier this week to see him

Edited by kosmonooit

Apparently her current bf is a down hiller? who's name slips my memory right now but apparently she winged her way to FW earlier this week to see him

Luca Shaw..... lucky bastard

Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive..

Anyway.. Back to the important stuff.. Greg qualified.. In 9th currently and I assume he was a little bit conservative... So that's a good sign

Loris on top

I see Gwinnnnn qualified 21st

I saw pics of that ankle....kudos to him for even competing