UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive..

Anyway.. Back to the important stuff.. Greg qualified.. In 9th currently and I assume he was a little bit conservative... So that's a good sign

Loris on top

nope. i am with you on that one. Dont know if it is her voice or the hair!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruni's mega ejection during qualifying. 

[edit] vid link was ejected by FB/RB <_<. Can find it at 05:05 in the race replay on redbull.tv

a little more elevation and the UCI might make parachutes mandatory..

Edited by Capricorn

Finn's face: pure incredulity at Pierron's time. gutted for Troy and Loris two of my fave riders.  But peerless Pierron absolutely crushed it today. What a champ! 

I love the way Pierron rides, as well as Finn!

nope. i am with you on that one. Dont know if it is her voice or the hair!

Who really cares whether you or anyone else thinks she is 'hot' - she is a great sportsperson, achieved a hell of a lot in the sport even at her tender young age, she is clever, gregarious and generous in spirit and a great asset to the sport. I think all round she is a beautiful person and to reduce the discussion to her sex appeal to you or anyone else is quite frankly an insult to her and to women athletes in general.

Who really cares whether you or anyone else thinks she is 'hot' - she is a great sportsperson, achieved a hell of a lot in the sport even at her tender young age, she is clever, gregarious and generous in spirit and a great asset to the sport. I think all round she is a beautiful person and to reduce the discussion to her sex appeal to you or anyone else is quite frankly an insult to her and to women athletes in general.

don't get all wound up: that way of thinking is so old by now you should be amazed instead:  its not ever day you get to see dinosaurs conversing in the wild!  ^_^

I shouldn't have been so negative about Ft. Bill. That was some absolutely amazing racing. Even with a weakened ladies field, it was fun to see some of the lesser known racers having a crack at the podium.  

Gwin's dumpster fire of a season rages on and with back to back races, I'm not sure he'll be able to get a good result at Leogang. The bean counters at Intense must be sweating bullets: Gwin having a nightmare season thus far, Mullaly just kind of there and Moir not being able to find his pre-injury mojo he had a while back. 

Solid racing from two of the Pivot boys: Kerr and Masters. 

Pierron back to speed and decimating the locals. Vergier due another win very soon. At this rate, we'll see the season being battled out by the three young Frenchman. 

Hoping Hannah or Cabirou can snatch a win this weekend at Leogang. 

Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive..

Anyway.. Back to the important stuff.. Greg qualified.. In 9th currently and I assume he was a little bit conservative... So that's a good sign

Loris on top

I guess you might be but everyone's different.

I'm not a fan of Mr.Min so seeing him bumped off the podium had that warm fuzzy feeling

Had a terrible fantasy round. Banked to heavily on the Brit boys and chose a stacked men's field and a cheapo ladies selection. 

I shouldn't have been so negative about Ft. Bill. That was some absolutely amazing racing. Even with a weakened ladies field, it was fun to see some of the lesser known racers having a crack at the podium.  

Gwin's dumpster fire of a season rages on and with back to back races, I'm not sure he'll be able to get a good result at Leogang. The bean counters at Intense must be sweating bullets: Gwin having a nightmare season thus far, Mullaly just kind of there and Moir not being able to find his pre-injury mojo he had a while back. 

Solid racing from two of the Pivot boys: Kerr and Masters. 

Pierron back to speed and decimating the locals. Vergier due another win very soon. At this rate, we'll see the season being battled out by the three young Frenchman. 

Hoping Hannah or Cabirou can snatch a win this weekend at Leogang. 

Was a great race wasn't it. 

Couldn't believe all the crashes! Must have had some big holes in that top section. 

The mens race had 3 types of riders.. The first bunch that clearly focused on getting to the bottom in one piece, then the second bunch who were keeping the Ave speed up riding smooth and didnt look like they were risking to much, Vergier being the best of these and then Troy and Pierron, who were the only guys looking like they were attacking.

Vergier was my top FL pick, but I couldn't help but shout, "pedal"!! Like he was riding conservatively? I know sometimes smooth looks slow but it was like he was just trying to get to the bottom to get some points on the board. But then, although I said that he was 0.1sec off Troys time looking like he was hardly trying..

The top section of the course is very slippery when wet. Lots of slate and white clay that's very firm under the top layer. Very easy for the front wheel to push and then hit something which is what I suspect happened to Gwin

Was a great race wasn't it. 

Couldn't believe all the crashes! Must have had some big holes in that top section. 

The mens race had 3 types of riders.. The first bunch that clearly focused on getting to the bottom in one piece, then the second bunch who were keeping the Ave speed up riding smooth and didnt look like they were risking to much, Vergier being the best of these and then Troy and Pierron, who were the only guys looking like they were attacking.

Vergier was my top FL pick, but I couldn't help but shout, "pedal"!! Like he was riding conservatively? I know sometimes smooth looks slow but it was like he was just trying to get to the bottom to get some points on the board. But then, although I said that he was 0.1sec off Troys time looking like he was hardly trying..

i was thinking the same thing: Vergier looked too composed. When they going to have trackside or pitlane comms to help them judge their pace better?

How was that little post race discussion between Pierron and Vergier?  :lol:

The top section of the course is very slippery when wet. Lots of slate and white clay that's very firm under the top layer. Very easy for the front wheel to push and then hit something which is what I suspect happened to Gwin

If you had listened to the riders in the various videos that were released before and during the event, you'd know that there was universal agreement that the track, which was artifically created using gravel and rock, to deal with the bog up there,  is grippier in the wet than the dry. I'll wait for Gwin to tell us what happened.

Edited by Headshot

If you had listened to the riders in the various videos that were released before and during the event, you'd know that there was universal agreement that the track, which was artifically created using gravel and rock, to deal with the bog up there,  is grippier in the wet than the dry. I'll wait for Gwin to tell us what happened.

Whatever happened to Gwin, happened so fast that I am sure he has no cooking clue how it went wrong. This was evident later on when he was trying to see the footage taken.

Wonder if it was a old prototype tyre or rim that his poor mechanic accidentally fitted to his race bike  :ph34r: