UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Pierron back at 15.... Interesting... And no suspicious split times either

He slid out in qualies.

Would love for Danny to take the win and Pierron the overall.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By a hair on her chinny chin chin though... Well done Tracey... But super well done Marine

up in first two splits, and then she crawled back into her worlds strategy of sandbagging. I was expecting something a bit more commanding than skating in on the thinnest of thin ice. But ya. it got the job done, and that was the job after all: taking that coveted overall title. I guess that's the effect of the mental pressure.

up in first two splits, and then she crawled back into her worlds strategy of sandbagging. I was expecting something a bit more commanding than skating in on the thinnest of thin ice. But ya. it got the job done, and that was the job after all: taking that coveted overall title. I guess that's the effect of the mental pressure.

Let's be honest anyone would play it safe to win overall if you only need to be top 6. Cabirou had an epic run, she deserved the win. 

Edited by ABrooks

Yeah, she played it safe and it worked, but I'd like to see her do a more committed run, not holding back. She'll have to push harder next season, which should be exciting with the current field and others like Vali Holl joining. I wonder if Rachel will be back.

I think Troy was holding back a little bit previously (I think he kinda said that in an interview, speaking about pushing the limits), but lately he seems to be pushing harder and it almost got him the gold at world champs.

Edited by Jacquers

Cabirou is a fckn savage! Mark my words: she’s going to be the one to beat in 2020!

Also tipping Widmann for a 2020 win. She’s on a slow, but steady upwards trajectory.

Hannah got the job done. Just, just, just.

Cabirou is a fckn savage! Mark my words: she’s going to be the one to beat in 2020!

Also tipping Widmann for a 2020 win. She’s on a slow, but steady upwards trajectory.

oh my flippin sack, pierron redefined savage! 

I'll be honest, I logged in to redbull just to watch pierron.

I think aunty rachel will prove you wrong ;) She's been distracted with designing logos for the new bicycles. once she gives that up, school will be in. Negative marking will apply.

Great run from Greg with a green section... almost beat the Frenchman! Bit of an awkward stop after the finish line.