Lotus

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that the second A350 is en-route

attachicon.gifA359.png

take it that is a radar map of craft in the air right now?

If it is.... bloody hell, they are causing global warming up north! No wonder people are saying you are never going to offset the CO2 caused by humans. No matter the amount of trees you plant

If it is.... bloody hell, they are causing global warming up north! No wonder people are saying you are never going to offset the CO2 caused by humans. No matter the amount of trees you plant

Those are only aircraft fittet with ADS-B and MLAT transmitters and certain source that supply Radar information.  It does not show military aircraft for example and most helicopters, and small private aircraft

As Bateleur said. Here is a snapshot of the whole globe, excluding military and most general aviation (single props and helicopters etc.)

post-103677-0-44648500-1572953357_thumb.png

I came across these 2 interesting finds on FR24

Antonov 124 departed from Singapore:

post-103677-0-62269400-1572953903_thumb.png

Alphabet Loon Internet Balloon:

post-103677-0-35192600-1572953915_thumb.png

Loon LLC is an Alphabet Inc. subsidiary working on providing Internet access to rural and remote areas. The company uses high-altitude balloons placed in the stratosphere at an altitude of 18 km (11 mi) to 25 km (16 mi) to create an aerial wireless network with up to 4G-LTE speeds.[1][2][3][4] A reference to the balloons used,[1] Project Loon began as a research and development project by X (formerly Google X), but later spun out into a separate company in July 2018.[5]

It would seem that the second A350 is en-route

attachicon.gifA359.png

That would be correct, Sir. They all(4) land in about the space of 7 to 10 days. The next 2 are brand new from Toulouse. The 2 new ones are being leased from Air Mauritius and the 2 "used" ones are 9 months old from Hainan. I think Hainan returned them and we leasing them from Airbus but could be wrong, not sure of the exact details.

I came across these 2 interesting finds on FR24

Antonov 124 departed from Singapore:

attachicon.gifAN124.png

Alphabet Loon Internet Balloon:

attachicon.gifLoon.png

Loon LLC is an Alphabet Inc. subsidiary working on providing Internet access to rural and remote areas. The company uses high-altitude balloons placed in the stratosphere at an altitude of 18 km (11 mi) to 25 km (16 mi) to create an aerial wireless network with up to 4G-LTE speeds.[1][2][3][4] A reference to the balloons used,[1] Project Loon began as a research and development project by X (formerly Google X), but later spun out into a separate company in July 2018.[5]

Yoh that balloon is high, 63 000ft. Will be interesting to watch that one and see how high it goes and if it stays on FR24 or not.

Yoh that balloon is high, 63 000ft. Will be interesting to watch that one and see how high it goes and if it stays on FR24 or not.

There are many floating over Central and South America, as well as some over the Caribbean. All at or above 53 000 MSL. Now Internet is really taking over the world.

Anybody in France and found a missing Swiss A220 engine turbine rotor?

Went missing on the 25 July en route Geneva to London

So far only these turbine blades have been found in France....

The plane landed safely in Paris btw

post-182-0-07602200-1573195135_thumb.png