**EVOBIKES** CYCLE TOUR SPECIALS NOW ON!!!

EVOBIKES ONLINE STORE

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful all.... I like evobikes, but this is not so much of a special!

I paid R195 from Evobikes in November, so exact same price labeled as CYCLE Tour Special... check your so-called "specials" or "sale" prices.

Quite a bit of difference between the 2018 and 2019 Camelbak pricing - not too mention Black Friday specials in Nov...

I paid R195 from Evobikes in November, so exact same price labeled as CYCLE Tour Special... check your so-called "specials" or "sale" prices.

Quite a bit of difference between the 2018 and 2019 Camelbak pricing - not too mention Black Friday specials in Nov...

Welcome to the world of Online Shopping. 

By now, words like sale, one day only etc. etc. are devoid of value.  Due to Manufacturers Minimum Pricing (which for some weird reason also differs between sellers), Direct Imports, Grey Imports, Global Sales Events (Black Friday) Global Shopping etc. there is NO consistency in pricing.

Do your research of a product. Understand the price points and what you are willing to pay. And when an item hits this number, whether normally, through "sales" events or getting rid of old stock, buy it.  It's irrelevant "why" the item is now hitting the number.

Edited by daniemare

Any chance you'll be discounting 29er mtb indoor trainer tyres? I broke my collar bone and am now buying an IDT to continue my transbaviaans training, if you need sympathy to change your mind...

Any chance you'll be discounting 29er mtb indoor trainer tyres? I broke my collar bone and am now buying an IDT to continue my transbaviaans training, if you need sympathy to change your mind...

PM Sent

Hi guys, EvoBikes are top class and Janos is pretty top shelf himself. Would and Do spend my randelas here anytime!!

Shot for the awesome service, pricing and advise!!

Edited by tsdutweet