Pyga Stage and Stage MAX

Quagga

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in CPT, but tell me more please

If you in CPT you should talk to the guys at East City Cycles, they do Pyga and really know their bikes. Also just really nice guys and absolute shredders as well

If you in CPT you should talk to the guys at East City Cycles, they do Pyga and really know their bikes. Also just really nice guys and absolute shredders as well

Thanks Will do

attachicon.gifPYGA.jpg

Battling with neck and back issues, the setup workerd perfectly for a Tankwa and an Epic

That bike is beautiful. Used a stage max for a few days in SA last year and can’t get it out of my mind. That pic just took me back

Soon as I see a thread that gives me an excuse to show off my Pyga this happens - mine was a Stage Max but I'm not that technically gifted or interested in that sort of riding so mine got a paint job and a Fox 32SC - this bike has changed my riding even in this conservative guise

I won't get a new bike until Pyga make me one - I've already started collecting parts just in case

Another guy who really knows Pyga's in Cape Town is Louis at Knipe Racing

post-81229-0-77141200-1555061350_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-06561600-1555061622_thumb.jpg

Soon as I see a thread that gives me an excuse to show off my Pyga this happens - mine was a Stage Max but I'm not that technically gifted or interested in that sort of riding so mine got a paint job and a Fox 32SC - this bike has changed my riding even in this conservative guise

I won't get a new bike until Pyga make me one - I've already started collecting parts just in case

Another guy who really knows Pyga's in Cape Town is Louis at Knipe Racing

Love that pic.

Got an email from Pyga yesterday detailing their new project. Super interesting

Love that pic.

Are these details you able to share?

Would be very interested

Cheers

Love that pic.

Could you share that email please

Love that pic.

Was that a secret email or public knowledge?

Public knowledge I assume. Quite a big attachment. Send me your email and happy to forward it on

Public knowledge I assume. Quite a big attachment. Send me your email and happy to forward it on

Ah, come on... give us a few teasers!

the kind of versatility that makes you wonder why you'd ever need another bike

Other than n+1 as driving factor?

Flexibility like this warms the cockles of my heart.

But having an extra shock,fork and possibly wheels lying dormant is a big investment to have lying in a box in a bike room....

Other than n+1 as driving factor?

Flexibility like this warms the cockles of my heart.

But having an extra shock,fork and possibly wheels lying dormant is a big investment to have lying in a box in a bike room....

As flexible as an RS1, or fox40? ????

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if one can use your "normal" rear wheel and just have it re-dished for the Pyga plus 5 ?

Or will I need new spokes on the one side as the spokes will be equal length? Oh and I have a Asymmetric rear rim So do you think I can just re dish it by 5mm left ?

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know if one can use your "normal" rear wheel and just have it re-dished for the Pyga plus 5 ?

Or will I need new spokes on the one side as the spokes will be equal length? Oh and I have a Asymmetric rear rim So do you think I can just re dish it by 5mm left ?

I know nothing about wheels (except that they go round and round) but I had my rovals dished for my Pyga and I don't recall new spokes being required