Not a new build....

gummibear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunning!

Please prepare a "first new"ride report.

Perhaps doing a comparison with the new Trek.

I have always been intrigue by the Ritchey frames, just never in a position to purchase one, hopefully some day.

spray paint cans are forbidden on aircraft including in checked baggage :(

Lovely bike.

P. S. You are allowed to take a spray can in your checked in luggage.

Lovely bike.

P. S. You are allowed to take a spray can in your checked in luggage.

Just about any airline that I know of will NOT allow spray paint canisters in carry on or check in luggage. Small toiletry type aerosol sprays are mostly allowed, but spray paint, insecticides etc, especially flammable ones, are prohibited.

I bought an aerosol paint tin for my wife's car while in the UK. I travelled British Airways to Europe with it and then Emirates to Cape Town. Both times I asked before flying with it in my checked luggage. That particular can was non flammable. After all, I was travelling on the plane so I had a vested interest in it not blowing up!

Stunning!

Please prepare a "first new"ride report.

Perhaps doing a comparison with the new Trek.

I have always been intrigue by the Ritchey frames, just never in a position to purchase one, hopefully some day.

Cant compare them really as the rides are totally different.

Trek is 7.1kg with the cosmics and this one is 7.5kg so its really a light bike for a steel frame.

The Ritchey is a racing frame and is very responsive but forgiving and soaks up little bumps or uneven roads.The Trek is super stiff and you can feel it. even though its an endurance frame.

You won't regret buying a Ritchey frame.Build quality is great.[emoji106]

0edc47aaff7dfdabe42ef8bdc1100064.jpg

3f2af95f4c188199ffa3e1284f76a136.jpg

Cant compare them really as the rides are totally different.

Trek is 7.1kg with the cosmics and this one is 7.5kg so its really a light bike for a steel frame.

The Ritchey is a racing frame and is very responsive but forgiving and soaks up little bumps or uneven roads.The Trek is super stiff and you can feel it. even though its an endurance frame.

You won't regret buying a Ritchey frame.Build quality is great.[emoji106]

0edc47aaff7dfdabe42ef8bdc1100064.jpg

3f2af95f4c188199ffa3e1284f76a136.jpg

Hoe rooier, hoe vinniger!

That turned out beautifully, well done :clap:

Thanks....just need to find a black seat post but tempted to spray this one red[emoji85]

Archived