Whitey.e - anybody know this person?

yeboabe

Eventually got a response from him, he went on holiday and left the package with someone else to post, this was posted to wrong person...!? 

Have now received tracking number so lets wait and see

Step ONE - get the tracking number and follow up ....

Few months ago I sent a package via SpeedService (Post Office), at the client's insistence !  We normally use a courier.  5 weeks later the client was ranting and raving !!!  He never got the "slip" from his PostOffice, and did not follow up on the tracking number I emailed him the day the package was sent.

The package was returned to me.  Using the tracking number I collected it the day after it arrived at our post office ... the slip was in my post box SIX WEEKS later !!

This time I insisted on sending the package via courier and he had it at his door 48 hours later.

So I have to wonder "how" this package was sent  ....

PS - PostNet-to-PostNet is CHEAPER than SpeedServices, and takes about 3 to 4 days.  Bit slower than a courier, but cheaper and way faster than SpeedServices !

PPS - a message from the seller before sending the package would have avoided this drama and stress ....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

You see something from this seller you want and you send them a PM and you get banks details and pay for the items as well as shipping.

You then wait a week and nothing arrives, query and query again and you get excuses about it going elsewhere and that they can’t get it back and will refund you.

It’s been a month now, still no refund and being completely ignored.

Very disappointed at this point.

Edited by Nick
Merged.

Name rings a bell. I am sure he has been mentioned before.

EDIT: I see bikebloke already posted the thread. 

Edited by Long Wheel Base

What’s really annoying is you can see he’s been online and is reading your messages.

Just pay back what you owe already and stop making things worse for yourself.

Was there a happy ending to this story, got word yesterday that someone else had a bad experience with said gentleman......I have personally bought from him twice in past, so just curious if he has perhaps since picked up some bad habits.

Was there a happy ending to this story, got word yesterday that someone else had a bad experience with said gentleman......I have personally bought from him twice in past, so just curious if he has perhaps since picked up some bad habits.

Nope, still being completely ignored, no refund either.

Nope, still being completely ignored, no refund either.

Inbox me if you want me to supply you with the tel number and address I have for him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still no joy, ignoring me flat out no matter what I do. Clearly not interested in sorting this out. :thumbdown:

Still no joy, ignoring me flat out no matter what I do. Clearly not interested in sorting this out. :thumbdown:

time to start posting a warning and a link to this thread under every ad he puts up then .......

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is nothing more than a thief, a liar and a pathetic coward of a man.

Pay back my money and stop ignoring me.

Can't believe this is still dragging on... doesn't he work at a local bike shop? (someone posted something along those lines earlier...) Contact them and sort this out, or log a case with the police.

You've got way more patience than me... I would of lost my sh%t long ago

Can't believe this is still dragging on... doesn't he work at a local bike shop? (someone posted something along those lines earlier...) Contact them and sort this out, or log a case with the police.

You've got way more patience than me... I would of lost my sh%t long ago

If anyone has the details of where this person can be found as well as full names or even an ID number, please let me know so I can include it in my case with the SAPS.

Get his address and go say hello.

Nothing like finding out in person what the real story is.

Try it. It works.

You won't even need a lawyer ?(if you don't moer him)

if you have the right friends...all you need is his phone number too :ph34r: