Whitey.e - anybody know this person?

yeboabe

R500...

It’s not much at all but the fact remains that he stole from me. Theft is theft, this person has zero integrity and is nothing but a coward.

It would be interesting to know the item and cost involved in this dispute?

I was really hoping Whitey.e would give his side of the story, but by now it's too late I think. He wasn't the quickest to respond when I enquired about something he was selling, but once he did respond the sale went smoothly - item was shipped promptly. So he did definitely start out legit.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R500...

It’s not much at all but the fact remains that he stole from me. Theft is theft, this person has zero integrity and is nothing but a coward.

That's how it starts ....

Hi Huber’s

Please for give me I won’t respond to some of your comments I just want to apologise to all those that was affected by my unintentional actions and sorry for only responding to your comments now as I was trying to gather more information about this.

If I can just briefly explain my side of this story, I as an account holder haven’t been trading under my account for a while due to low stock and shifted my focus on a different trade. A so call friend of has asked to use this account to get read of what he had of which I granted him the permission and gave him my account details as a friend.

To cut the matters shot I haven’t been able to log in to my account and was not getting even notification I thought he wasn’t using the account till One of the Guys I’ve sold some few items to contacted me about this on Friday and sent me a link so I could see all these comments about me, sorry for taking a bit long to respond about this as I was still trying to get hold of the guy and gather more info about this, I’ve finally met with him yesterday at one of the races and had a chat with him and he gave me the new log in details. I know this this is not going to clear my name but ask your selves who would risk such an opportunity for a R500. I thought I just needed to drop this message. I just want apologise once again for all inconvenience I’ve caused, to all those affected please forward me your details by text on this number 0849171498 and the amount owed and I will refund your money.

Regards

Whitey

I think If you sort affected parties out (2 people on here?) this could have a 'nice' ending.

As promised I'll remove the bad feedback spam that has been added to your account from my side once the guys on here confirm you have done so.

Edited by morneS555

Enoch, even if your version was true, you were partaking in fraud by letting someone else trade on your account.

I could go through the effort of showing out the holes in your side of the story but frankly I don't give a tiny rats #@@.

Make good with Andrew first and anyone else who you crossed and only then come here and try to convince us of your sincerity. Actions speak louder than words.

Hi Huber’s

Please for give me I won’t respond to some of your comments I just want to apologise to all those that was affected by my unintentional actions and sorry for only responding to your comments now as I was trying to gather more information about this.

If I can just briefly explain my side of this story, I as an account holder haven’t been trading under my account for a while due to low stock and shifted my focus on a different trade. A so call friend of has asked to use this account to get read of what he had of which I granted him the permission and gave him my account details as a friend.

To cut the matters shot I haven’t been able to log in to my account and was not getting even notification I thought he wasn’t using the account till One of the Guys I’ve sold some few items to contacted me about this on Friday and sent me a link so I could see all these comments about me, sorry for taking a bit long to respond about this as I was still trying to get hold of the guy and gather more info about this, I’ve finally met with him yesterday at one of the races and had a chat with him and he gave me the new log in details. I know this this is not going to clear my name but ask your selves who would risk such an opportunity for a R500. I thought I just needed to drop this message. I just want apologise once again for all inconvenience I’ve caused, to all those affected please forward me your details by text on this number 0849171498 and the amount owed and I will refund your money.

Regards

Whitey

Did you also give your cellphone to your friend as it was your number being used?

There was a hubber that spoke to you 10 days ago yet you claim you only heard about it on Friday

You sold stuff to other people after (based on the date of the feedback) this whole story started

I would be interested to know what bank account the money was paid into as that is quite a clear answer.

I'm sorry to say this but - without lots of further information - I don't believe you...

Sometimes thing are better left unsaid

but are we allowed to wonder .....

wonder if the IT boffs can check if the contact number ever changed, from the original to the borrowed persona .....

just wondering ....

but are we allowed to wonder .....

wonder if the IT boffs can check if the contact number ever changed, from the original to the borrowed persona .....

just wondering ....

It didnt, check the first page of this forum, and then when whitey responded today, same number

It didnt, check the first page of this forum, and then when whitey responded today, same number

Lol, bust!