The 2019 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

No subs for me, must be the first time that I haven't been forced to sub. Now for the GC contenders to win some stages and score some points.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though i have all four jerseys I'm still going backwards.

But, it one of your riders wins the most aggressive award, then that’s easily 3-5 days worthy of stage points.

Still not sure what to do.

Porte to replace Bling.

Barguil to replace Groenewegan.

Other candidates to replace was between Nibali and WVA.

Still not sure what to do.

Porte to replace Bling.

Barguil to replace Groenewegan.

Other candidates to replace was between Nibali and WVA.

Bling will score points in green Jersey comp.. I donno about Porte he may try something but I am doubtful that he will mean much on the score sheet[emoji2368]

Tough one..

Edited by Gen

Bling will score points in green Jersey comp.. I donno about Porte he may try something but I am doubtful that he will mean much on the score sheet[emoji2368]

Tough one..

I am a bit thin on GC riders and climbers.

Were we only allowed to sub Yesterday (Tuesday)....?

Jip. Next round of substitutions are on Tuesday, 23 July. Check your 'My Team' page.

Edited by tomezekiel

Thank you. It's a bit crap, use to Fantasy League and SuperBru that allows until the next day or just before the round/stage starts ;( Was in 15th and would've wanted to bring in some GC guys. Anyway, no point in moaning.......But maybe BH should consider extending the sub time period to before the next stage starts.

Jip. Next round of substitutions are on Tuesday, 23 July. Check your 'My Team' page.

Non performers subbed, lets hope this pays off, Also hoping my top performers keep the points coming. 

Thank you. It's a bit crap, use to Fantasy League and SuperBru that allows until the next day or just before the round/stage starts ;( Was in 15th and would've wanted to bring in some GC guys. Anyway, no point in moaning.......But maybe BH should consider extending the sub time period to before the next stage starts.

Meh.. I think it's cool that you have to make commitments on the rest day.

The scoring is very different to 'bru, so they should keep it as different as possible where possible.

This is a good example of why you should read the rules/terms and conditions when you enter things!

Bad luck, 15th is WAY above my pay grade!

I ended up replacing Ewab, should've replaced Matthews. Hearing Cees Bol will sprint for sunweb today, not Matthews :(