garonkent

Jeans and a button up shirt sheesh! Is he supposed to rock Le Col? I finna ram the next person I see in a Kia Picanto pulling a S-Works coz that look suspicious to me 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A prof back in the 90's berated me for using the term non-white saying that we don't call women non-men.

I was hotly embarrassed but it stuck with me

Wise professor

A prof back in the 90's berated me for using the term non-white saying that we don't call women non-men.

I was hotly embarrassed but it stuck with me 

I live in Bloem It is scary how many people refer to "Daar was n nie blanke man by my gewees"

It gives me the absolute creeps.

By referring to somebody of another race group as "nie blank" you are saying that the white race is superior in all means,  anybody else is referred to as non white.

Whilst it is a persons full right to think so, keeping it to themselves is maybe a good idea.

I live in Bloem It is scary how many people refer to "Daar was n nie blanke man by my gewees"

It gives me the absolute creeps.

By referring to somebody of another race group as "nie blank" you are saying that the white race is superior in all means,  anybody else is referred to as non white.

Whilst it is a persons full right to think so, keeping it to themselves is maybe a good idea.

In Chinese (Cantonese at least, and from what I've been exposed to growing up, and loosely translated, a Chinese person was just that, a person, were as everyone else was a ghost..Black ghost, white ghost.

Everyone is racist actually.

As everyone has a race. And people are usually biased towards their own likes and predispositions.

The OP is being jumped upon for pointing out the bike pusher and it is assumed he did that based on the pushers skin colour. Who are you to make that assumption? And you are assuming the race of the OP?

In cases like this it could be likely that the bike new owner stole the bike or was given or bought a stolen bike either knowingly or unknowingly.

It is hard to know unless you know the facts here. We live in a country of extremes and of want want want and of extremely high levels of theft this is true.

So who knows? Who cares..?

Also my boss at work is a male boss so to refer to a boss as a lady boss is fine by me? I saw even that made into an assumptive issue used to further attack the OP.

And the same could be said for people driving cars or wearing crocodile leather shoes etc you just never know unless you really know.

Where racism, realism and poverty collide...

On the one hand it's harsh to judge a thief by the colour of their skin.

It's also true that nobody I know has been bikejacked by a white person. Or a woman...

It's impossible to remain colour (or gender) neutral in a polarised country.

It's also true that nobody I know has been bikejacked by a white person. Or a woman...

It's impossible to remain colour (or gender) neutral in a polarised country.

The only person that has held me at gun point while hijacking my mom's car (I was 8) was a white dude...

Just saying haha

Edited by Grease_Monkey

The only person that has held me at gun point while hijacking my mom's car (I was 8) was a white dude...

Just saying haha

Hahaha gotta love the interwebs. The catchment is so large you will always find an exception to ruin the fact.