Ironman Kona 2019

Chris_

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pista for the updates and pictures of the bikes, just love the Triathlon bikes and innovation on gear.

Custom tri-bars the norm!

Thanks Pista for the updates and pictures of the bikes, just love the Triathlon bikes and innovation on gear.

Custom tri-bars the norm!

Custom molded to their forearms. Cam wurfs bars cost 12000 pounds!

Custom molded to their forearms. Cam wurfs bars cost 12000 pounds!

Just crazy, thought the Speedbar at 6000 pounds was expensive.

Lange`s bar between Canyon and Swiss side looks more refined than Frodo`s bar done between Canyon and Zipp.

I'm a bit bummed, I won't be able to catch this live as I'm doing Berg and Bush this weekend, and cell comms are terrible there. 

I had considered bailing from the race so that I could watch the Battle as I think it's going to be monumental in the Men's race.

I'm a bit bummed, I won't be able to catch this live as I'm doing Berg and Bush this weekend, and cell comms are terrible there. 

I had considered bailing from the race so that I could watch the Battle as I think it's going to be monumental in the Men's race.

Watch the highlights, there will be plenty re-runs on Facebook Ironman page.  Race coverage only starts 6pm here, so they will finish early hours Sunday.... I may catch the end of the race early Sunday as am up for a running race, but likely not.... so would also be catching the highlights as I think most will be.

I hope Trautman has a good race. Looks like he's had some good form the last while.

Whilst will be watching the Pro's and hoping the SAFA's perform, will also be following one of my club members Dot Hunt at 65 years of age!!

Edited by shaper

Whilst will be watching the Pro's and hoping the SAFA's perform, will also be following one of my club members Dot Hunt at 65 years of age!!

Thats awesome. 65 is peak endurance age though ... Isn't it?! I can't wait till I'm that old.