2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roche will not be there at the finale (if the break survives).. he will the first one dropped from the break.

I wonder if there are any viewers that watch and actually take notes of these tourist spots and say okay I am going there.... or do most just go ..okay its cool but show us the racing..

I wonder if there are any viewers that watch and actually take notes of these tourist spots and say okay I am going there.... or do most just go ..okay its cool but show us the racing..

My love affair with Morzine was sparked by a stage finish in Avoriaz in 2010.

Loving your updates btw

Edited by Duane_Bosch

What kind of lead do you guys reckon the break needs at the start of the CAT 1 climb to have a chance to survive? 5mins? 10mins?

What kind of lead do you guys reckon the break needs at the start of the CAT 1 climb to have a chance to survive? 5mins? 10mins?

25 Minutes if Rogla wants to win the stage wont be enough. If he doesn't, then 7.5 minutes will suffice.

I've been watching the Tour for nearly 4 decades now. some of my earliest memories are my mom ignoring the racing and gawking over the scenery and talking about which places to visit.

I've been watching the Tour for nearly 4 decades now. some of my earliest memories are my mom ignoring the racing and gawking over the scenery and talking about which places to visit.

I'm often watching the countryside rather than the racing.

11 visits and I'm yet to be disappointed with France. Even Paris which is supposed to be horrible was INCREDIBLE!

I reckon the tour must be France's single best advert for tourism.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

25 Minutes if Rogla wants to win the stage wont be enough. If he doesn't, then 7.5 minutes will suffice.

Lol

GC not interested in the stage win..only time on each other and MS to keep yellow by a minute or if someone else wants yellow.break stand a very good chance today.. some very good riders in there hey

Edited by Gen

Lol

GC not interested in the stage win..only time on each other and MS to keep yellow by a minute or if someone else wants yellow.break stand a very good chance today.. some very good riders in there hey

You misunderstand Roglic. He wants to win stages and GC. I think he just wants to win.

This MS kit has not changed since they became MS after Orica went poof

Edited by Gen

I would have thought a historic moment from yesterday was also that chap apologising for taking the KOM points....

You misunderstand Roglic. He wants to win stages and GC. I think he just wants to win.

Don't think he is interested in the stage win today... I think he might want yellow today.. or very soon... but he doesn't need the stage win to take yellow today.

I would have thought a historic moment from yesterday was also that chap apologising for taking the KOM points....

Lol no man he just said thx to them they let him through no-one challenged..he will never collect easier points than he did yesterday Edited by Gen